Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ozzy Osbourne singing at Wrigley

Featured Replies

I knew it was something like that.

 

It sounded like drink, though.

 

I was laughing so hard when I saw it (because I thought he said drink).

I swear he said "I don't know what I had to drink"

 

Or at least that's what it sounded like on SportsCenter.

I wrote it down when they showed that segment again on the replay of SC. In that line, he said: "I don't know what I have to do." :lol you wrote it down? :shifty

 

yeah it was something like that, when i first heard it i swear i heard "i dont know where i am"

yeah it was something like that, when i first heard it i swear i heard "i dont know where i am"

EIther way, both are funny...

EIther way, both are funny...

"i dont know where i am" wouldve been f***ing hillarious and sad

Dysfunctional fun at the old ballpark

 

By Johnny Rosenstein

Tribune staff reporter

 

August 17, 2003, 11:31 PM CDT

 

Fifty-four-year-old rock 'n' roller Ozzy Osbourne and wife Sharon sang "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" for the seventh-inning stretch Sunday at Wrigley Field. One can't blame Ozzy for not knowing the words, since he was born in Birmingham, England.

 

But in the overall picture, it was pure Ozzy.

 

Chip Caray: "All right, Chicago. Here comes Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne."

 

Ozzy: "All right, Chicago. I want to hear a real crazy crowd start singing. Are you ready? Are you ready? I can't hear you. Are you ready?

 

"One. Two. Three.

 

"Let's go out to the ballgame. Let's go out to the bluhhhhhn.

 

"Take me a ee-yan eeya (humming) the field.

 

"I don't care if I ahh-uhn ack.

 

"Da da da da duh da da da eam. Duh ee, da da da da dahhh.

 

"For a fee, two, three strikes you're out at the old ballgame. Yeahhhhhh."

 

Sharon: "Now let's get some runs."

 

Ozzy: "Yeah. Let's get some runs."

 

Near the end of the broadcast, WGN-Ch. 9 showed a replay of legendary Los Angeles Dodgers announcer Vin Scully giving the thumbs up after Osbourne's rendition.

 

"If you get the seal of approval from Hall of Famer Vin Scully, you know you're doing OK," Caray said.

 

one of the funnies things i have ever heard funniest thing youve ever heard?

 

it was the MOST SICKENING thing Ive ever heard.

 

who wants to see a base head druggie thats burnt to the core singing? that BS "reality" flick he gots on TV is way overated and gets me sick to my stomach just from going through the channels. WHAT THE HELL is that man doing with his own show? I saw something on VH1 and that guys whole family is famous? FOR WHATTTT?? This guy pisses and craps himself and cannot even talk! it is downright PITIFUL

 

MTV IS FOR LOSERSSSSSSSS, wake up people, you're being duped.

 

that guys wife is a f***en con woman, she is sucking all the money and fame out of this man that needs to be on helios in an old folks home, or halfway house!

That shows you that drugs don't take you nowhere.

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

Dysfunctional fun at the old ballpark

 

By Johnny Rosenstein

Tribune staff reporter

 

August 17, 2003, 11:31 PM CDT

 

Fifty-four-year-old rock 'n' roller Ozzy Osbourne and wife Sharon sang "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" for the seventh-inning stretch Sunday at Wrigley Field. One can't blame Ozzy for not knowing the words, since he was born in Birmingham, England.

 

But in the overall picture, it was pure Ozzy.

 

Chip Caray: "All right, Chicago. Here comes Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne."

 

Ozzy: "All right, Chicago. I want to hear a real crazy crowd start singing. Are you ready? Are you ready? I can't hear you. Are you ready?

 

"One. Two. Three.

 

"Let's go out to the ballgame. Let's go out to the bluhhhhhn.

 

"Take me a ee-yan eeya (humming) the field.

 

"I don't care if I ahh-uhn ack.

 

"Da da da da duh da da da eam. Duh ee, da da da da dahhh.

 

"For a fee, two, three strikes you're out at the old ballgame. Yeahhhhhh."

 

Sharon: "Now let's get some runs."

 

Ozzy: "Yeah. Let's get some runs."

 

Near the end of the broadcast, WGN-Ch. 9 showed a replay of legendary Los Angeles Dodgers announcer Vin Scully giving the thumbs up after Osbourne's rendition.

 

"If you get the seal of approval from Hall of Famer Vin Scully, you know you're doing OK," Caray said.

 

one of the funnies things i have ever heard funniest thing youve ever heard?

 

it was the MOST SICKENING thing Ive ever heard.

 

who wants to see a base head druggie thats burnt to the core singing? that BS "reality" flick he gots on TV is way overated and gets me sick to my stomach just from going through the channels. WHAT THE HELL is that man doing with his own show? I saw something on VH1 and that guys whole family is famous? FOR WHATTTT?? This guy pisses and craps himself and cannot even talk! it is downright PITIFUL

 

MTV IS FOR LOSERSSSSSSSS, wake up people, you're being duped.

 

that guys wife is a f***en con woman, she is sucking all the money and fame out of this man that needs to be on helios in an old folks home, or halfway house! :confused

 

sad but true

Ozzy: "All right, Chicago. I want to hear a real crazy crowd start singing. Are you ready? Are you ready? I can't hear you. Are you ready?

 

"One. Two. Three.

 

"Let's go out to the ballgame. Let's go out to the bluhhhhhn.

 

"Take me a ee-yan eeya (humming) the field.

 

"I don't care if I ahh-uhn ack.

 

"Da da da da duh da da da eam. Duh ee, da da da da dahhh.

 

"For a fee, two, three strikes you're out at the old ballgame. Yeahhhhhh."

 

Sharon: "Now let's get some runs."

 

Ozzy: "Yeah. Let's get some runs."

 

 

^^^ haha!!! :lol this guy is the biggest idiot but funnyest at same time!@ Anyone seen his show , OMG it even funnier

  • Author

sorry castillo/renteria, i thought it was funny...

 

pathetic, but funny

Ozzy: "All right, Chicago. I want to hear a real crazy crowd start singing. Are you ready? Are you ready? I can't hear you. Are you ready?

 

"One. Two. Three.

 

"Let's go out to the ballgame. Let's go out to the bluhhhhhn.

 

"Take me a ee-yan eeya (humming) the field.

 

"I don't care if I ahh-uhn ack.

 

"Da da da da duh da da da eam. Duh ee, da da da da dahhh.

 

"For a fee, two, three strikes you're out at the old ballgame. Yeahhhhhh."

 

Sharon: "Now let's get some runs."

 

Ozzy: "Yeah. Let's get some runs."

 

 

^^^ haha!!! :lol this guy is the biggest idiot but funnyest at same time!@ Anyone seen his show , OMG it even funnier That guy's retarded!he's an idiot!

I got an idea for MTV.. I will take a camera to the special olympics or an old folks home and tape them all singing the 7th inning stretch! THAT WILL BE FUNNYYYYYYYY hahah

:o That was hilarious :lol Hey,at least it isn't as bad as the one Roseanne did.

 

I feel sorry for him since he has a nerve problem or Alzheimers or something.Whoever hired him should have known what they would get.His music was good but now :thumbdown

 

And the show sucks because of those stupid little brats of kids he has.

:o ? That was hilarious :lol Hey,at least it isn't as bad as the one Roseanne did.

 

I feel sorry for him since he has a nerve problem or Alzheimers or something.Whoever hired him should have known what they would get.His music was good but now :thumbdown

 

And the show sucks because of those stupid little brats of kids he has.

you dont think they knew what was going to happen? they knew what was going to happen, thats why they got him to do it. the fact we're still talking about it after 3 days and dont even follow the Cubs is why they did it. national publicity

 

Roseane got called out by the f***ing President of the United States (Papa Bush). now thats the big time

That performance (and I use the term veeeeeeeery loosely) was really bad.

 

I think we can agree the two all-time worst stadium singing attempts are

 

1. Roseanne's hideous rendition of the national anthem at a Padres game, and

 

2. Carl Lewis trying to perform the anthem. "And the rocket's...(voice cracking)red glare...uh oh..."

i think he was being sarcastic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.