Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Autographs

Featured Replies

This is inspired by the autograph thread in "Other Sports".

 

I like to collect autographs, but I don't get many because when I meet someone I'd rather just take a picture.

 

Anybody have any autographs of any actors/musicians?

 

My collection is small but I treasure it.

 

? Johnny Depp

? Orlando Bloom

? Beverly Mitchell (star of 7th Heaven)

? Jordi Vilasuso (former soap star, starred as Tony Santos in "Guiding Light")

? MDO (the latest generation of Menudo)

? 'NSync

? Innosense (former girl group which included a former Mickey Mouse Club member, Nikki... they were formed by Justin Timberlake's mother)

? Christina Aguilera

? Ricky Martin

almost got Matt Dillon from Wild Things, Something About Mary etc... but he only signed a hand full and left for the airport from the celebrity baseball game. I got Nick Carter on an index card, means nothing to me, so who wants it, do I hear $15?

  • Author

almost got Matt Dillon from Wild Things, Something About Mary etc... but he only signed a hand full and left for the airport from the celebrity baseball game. I got Nick Carter on an index card, means nothing to me, so who wants it, do I hear $15?

 

 

I'll give you a nickel for that. And yes, I still like the BSB. Just always thought Nick was kind of a moron.

Non-sports autographs I own:

 

Bob Hope

Robin Williams

Buddy Ebsen

Dick Van Dyke

Kermit the Frog

John Inman (Are You Being Served-Mr. Humphries)

Jim Caviezel

Lori Heuring

Sam Elliott

Johnny Depp

Jennifer Garner

Drew Barrymore

Emma Watson

Brandon Lee

Sadie Frost

Trevor Bannister (Are You Being Served-Mr. Lucas)

Jack Nicholson

Reese Witherspoon

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

Patrick Stewart

Amanda Bynes

Elijah Wood

Andy Sirkus

Janaya Stephens

Sala Baker

Liv Tyler

Viggo Mortensen

Hilary Duff

Olivia Hussey

Bozo the Clown

Mary L. Carter

Sean Connery

Catherine Zeta Jones

Leah Remini

Jolene Blalock

Brooke Burke

Ashley Judd

Nancy Cartwright

Kirsten Dunst

Anne Hathaway

Anna Kournikova

Keira Knightley

Antonio Banderas

Natasha Henstridge

Christina Ricci

Steve Martin

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Charisma Carpenter

Kari Wuhrer

Anna Paquin

Marley Shelton

The Cranberries

Soleil Moon Frye

Jessica Alba

Jorja Fox

Angelina Jolie

Jewel

Jessica Simpson

Farah Fath

Stephen Collins

Beverley Mitchell

Anthony Hopkins

Michael Clarke Duncan

Robert Redford

Bill Cosby

Shirley Jones

Lauren Bacall

Shannyn Sossamon

Alicia Silverstone

Charlton Heston

Karl Malden

Katie Holmes

Kate Winslet

Muse Watson

Tony Curtis

Julia Roberts

Katherine Heigl

Jennifer Aniston

Giselle Bundchen

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Dennis Quaid

Jeri Ryan

Leonardo DiCaprio

The Swordsmen Dirk and Guido (Renaissance Festival actors)

Marnette Patterson

Sofia Coppola

Olivia Newton-John

John Travolta

Ben Stein

Renee Zellweger

Sophia Loren

Alyssa Milano

Eric Idle

Michael Palin

Terry Jones

Richard Gere

Charlie Sheen

Clint Eastwood

Noah Wyle

Robert DeNiro

Paul Newman

Sally Field

Kiefer Sutherland

Chevy Chase

Emilio Estevez

Adrian Paul

Bruce Willis

Seth Green

Rachael Leigh Cook

Bruce Davidson

Jodi Benson

Pauly Shore

Kevin Smith

Mariah Carey

Britney Spears

Alison Hannigan

Alex Bach

Michelle Branch

Ray Charles

Vitamin C

Rebecca St. James

Carman

Pam Tillis

Mark Lowery

Savatage

Tracy Byrd

Lane Brodie

Anthrax

Ricky Martin

Joan Osborn

Mr. Rogers

Cindy Crawford

Steve and Terri Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter)

Soledad O'Brien

Mike Skupin (Survivor II)

Martha Stewart

Elisha Cuthbert

Bill Gates

Thea Sutton

Deborah Norville

Jen Hilton

Brande Roderick

Jim Davis

Rodger Bingham (Survivor II)

Lilian Garcia

Jack Hanna

G. Gordon Liddy

The Dahm Triplets

Lindsey Vuolo

Trish Stratus

George Voinovich

Orrin Hatch

Robert Byrd

Phil Gramm

Jesse Helms

Bill Clinton

Hillary Clinton

John Boehner

Jeb Bush

Tom Ridge

Trent Lott

Al Gore

Parris N. Glendenning

George Ryan

Richard Lugar

Joe Biden

Gray Davis

Julie Strain

Sally Jesse Raphael

Vincent Cerf

Delilah (radio D.J.)

Kel from Survivor: Australian Outback

  • Author

Savafan, how do you get this stuff? Amazing collection.

Savafan, how do you get this stuff? Amazing collection.

 

 

 

Some of it was just being in the right place at the right time, getting to know some of the right people in the industry (agents), some correspondence via snail-mail and e-mail. I had a bit of notoriety myself once having been named one of the top 25 poets in the world under the age of 25 (2001-2002), and had a few fans amongst the elite.

My non-athlete autograph collection consists of signed photos of the following:

 

Brian Williams

Jay Leno

David Copperfield

R. Lee Ermey

Robert Goulet

No celebrities...

 

But I do have autographs from So. Fla's meteorologists...

 

John Gerard(When he was at Local 10 and now at NBC 6)

Gina Canciellerie(have no idea what happened to her)

Bryan Norcross

That guy from Telemundo(name escapes me)

Bill Kamal...

...and lots of people from Univision 23 when I went to a field trip during the summer.

I have a ton of baseball autographs, a few football autographs, and like 3 hockey autographs. Nothing as far as celebrities. I wouldn't mind getting some autographs of Star Trek cast members, and maybe the former members of Guns 'n' Roses, if any of them sign.

No celebrities...

 

But I do have autographs from So. Fla's meteorologists...

 

Bill Kamal...

 

 

I hope you weren't alone when this autograph session took place... :lol

 

 

I have pretty much no one. Mr. Food and Dave Thomas (not the actor, the Wendy's dude) are it.

? Jordi Vilasuso (former soap star, starred as Tony Santos in "Guiding Light")

 

 

I'm jealous.

 

I don't have any good celebrity autographs.

Leonard Nimoy

Muhammed Ali's trainer from the old days when he was at the 5th street gym

John Denver and he kissed me

Richard Tucker (a famous opera star)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.