Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kobe is going down... again!

Featured Replies

this is true...heat win kobe scores like 30...too bad the rest of the team cant contribute all that much.

 

heat win...

 

go heat

I cannot wait for that game! GO HEAT!

Lakers are twice the team we were last year.

 

Kobe goes for 35 and Lakers win by 8!

Did you miss the game where VC dropped over 50 on us?...I hope we can contain Kobe to 25 points and not let anyone else get involved.

Well Flash doesn't have two bad games in a row, so he'll light it up....and on the national stage he excels.

 

I bet he goes for 35+ easy. It'll be close though, that's for sure.

I still can't understand how this game gets more pub than the Pistons-Spurs...you know the two teams that were in the finals last year?

Because the Lakers and Heat game won't be 82-78.

 

The Pistons-Spurs is a better game, but it's not "sexy" basketball.

Well Flash doesn't have two bad games in a row, so he'll light it up....and on the national stage he excels.

 

I bet he goes for 35+ easy. It'll be close though, that's for sure.

 

 

Flash won't go for 35, Kobe won't let him. This game is more Kobe/Wade then it is Kobe/Shaq.

Well Flash doesn't have two bad games in a row, so he'll light it up....and on the national stage he excels.

 

I bet he goes for 35+ easy. It'll be close though, that's for sure.

 

 

Flash won't go for 35, Kobe won't let him. This game is more Kobe/Wade then it is Kobe/Shaq.

If Wade can get 31 on Bowen, I have no doubt he can get 35 on Kobe.

Flash won't go for 35, Kobe won't let him.

 

More like Shaq won't let him.

 

DWade isn't going to get enough shots to reasonably score 35.

Gotta love the hood coming out in GP after the game.

 

He dosen't take any crap from anyone.

 

GP also has never won anything in this league. Payton is hilarious in that he is always what he is.

 

Heat should have won this game by double digits, thankfully its only December.

 

They have things to work on just like every team in this league outside Detroit right now.

 

 

I am glad we lost today, I'm tired of seeing us not care anyway.

Shaq and Kobe are real pissed about how big this rivalry thing is, Shaq did not want to answer any questions about the 2 of them.

 

 

he never does

 

normally he either does what he did yesterday or says "kobe who? i dont know who that is."

the white sneaks are hideous.

You think? I kinda liked them.

the white sneaks are hideous.

You think? I kinda liked them.

They've done it before. Last year I remember they did it (Christmas?). Damon, Flash and Keyon were pimpin the whiteness.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.