Caddy wins offensive ROY

Junior

He won it at the end with those 100+ yard games. He deserved to win it. I will still contest that if Ronnie were in TB and Caddy in Miami that Ronnie wins the OROY and Caddy splits time with Ricky. I will still say that Ronnie was the best choice at #2 and that Miami did right in taking him.

if Caddy goes to Miami and Brown goes to Tampa Bay, Caddy isn't overused and doesn't get hurt and miss two games and become worthless in four others, while Brown has a lot less yards per carry and at least gets burnt out if not injured

He won it at the end with those 100+ yard games. He deserved to win it. I will still contest that if Ronnie were in TB and Caddy in Miami that Ronnie wins the OROY and Caddy splits time with Ricky. I will still say that Ronnie was the best choice at #2 and that Miami did right in taking him.

if Caddy goes to Miami and Brown goes to Tampa Bay, Caddy isn't overused and doesn't get hurt and miss two games and become worthless in four others, while Brown has a lot less yards per carry and at least gets burnt out if not injured

I think you are trying to disagree with him but are actually agreeing with him even though you don't realize it. Think about it some, and then correct me if I'm wrong.

He said that if they switched spots, they would essentially switch results. Then you said the same thing, but in a tone that suggested disagreement. Maybe I'm misreading your tone.