Get down with the sickness

Lefty

So I've gone through a roller coaster the past few days regarding my health. Saturday I had a fever of 102, then sweated it out over night. Yesterday my fever came back in full force, to 103, and I was diagnosed with bronchitis early this morning. I sweated out the fever on the way to the doctor...But then again at about 4 or 5 pm today, my fever returned, this time up to 104. I sweated it out just now, I hope to God it doesn't come back. I feel like sh*t.

And I need to get to Tally soon, because I'll lose my classes if I don't.

So I've gone through a roller coaster the past few days regarding my health. Saturday I had a fever of 102, then sweated it out over night. Yesterday my fever came back in full force, to 103, and I was diagnosed with bronchitis early this morning. I sweated out the fever on the way to the doctor...But then again at about 4 or 5 pm today, my fever returned, this time up to 104. I sweated it out just now, I hope to God it doesn't come back. I feel like sh*t.

it's normal for your fever to wax and wane, especially if you're taking tylenol...that's not necessarily a bad thing.

did your doctor give you antibiotics?

and no, you don't have HIV.

it's normal for your fever to wax and wane, especially if you're taking tylenol...that's not necessarily a bad thing.

did your doctor give you antibiotics?

and no, you don't have HIV.

Ya, he gave me cough medicine that had codine...I had some bad side effects (nausea, fever came back)...And I'm taking this pills each morning for the bronchitis, I think. I've been taking advil, would that have the same effect as tylenol?

I'm coming off the same thing that you have Lefty. I spent the last three weeks recovering and its only know that I'm getting over it, so I wish you the best and hope you get better soon.

Thanks bro, I hope it doesn't last 3 weeks! I won't have my mum to take care of me in Tally!