Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post Your Desktop

Featured Replies

The dock tends to annoy me. It likes to popup when it isn't wanted.

 

there is an option in the setup that can disable the popping up, and i find that at the top of the screen where i have it....it doesn't get in your way to much.... i really like it especially the built in google search and pluss it makes the desktop some slick

ive had the same one since last years nba playoffs.. too lazy to change it

 

 

 

Just get WebShots.

Nothing special. Just a pic of the best running back in the country tearing through the #1 team in the land.

ya Fox, why do you change browsers so much....which one do you like the most?

ya Fox, why do you change browsers so much....which one do you like the most?

Changing browsers is the trendy thing to do :lol

:lol

 

Yeah, I've been flipping between Firefox, Opera, and now recently Flock.

 

I think i'm going to be sticking with Flock for a while as it is great for people with photbucket accounts and I use my account alot and use it for alot of mass uploading.

:lol

 

Yeah, I've been flipping between Firefox, Opera, and now recently Flock.

 

I think i'm going to be sticking with Flock for a while as it is great for people with photbucket accounts and I use my account alot and use it for alot of mass uploading.

 

It's by far the best browser I've ever used. Mostly like Firefox but built in blog posting, photo uploading, and RSS reader...what's not to like?

Rorod, can you send me that wallpaper? It's so cute! I love ducks.

:lol

 

Yeah, I've been flipping between Firefox, Opera, and now recently Flock.

 

I think i'm going to be sticking with Flock for a while as it is great for people with photbucket accounts and I use my account alot and use it for alot of mass uploading.

 

Do you think Flock is better than Firefox as a whole? With Firefox, I cannot view embedded videos. I have to open Windows Media Player and its a pain in the ass.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.