Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post Your Desktop

Featured Replies

i see lots of people like to have no icons on their desktop....just wondering why you guys prefer it that way?

JonDigital, that's pretty awsome how you have integrated your buddy list into your desktop.

Hey Jon, care to shed some light on how you got your buddy list like that? It's awesome.

Its called Miranda-IM. Its a highly customizable multi-protocol IM client like trillian that uses absolutley no resources. Like I'm talking 600K at some points. You ever notice how trillian or AIM or GAIM uses tons of resources b/c of all the bells and whistles it has. Well sh*t you can do whatever you want to this IM client. Skin, theme, plugins you name it. Check it out at http://www.miranda-im.org/

 

The plugins I used to make mine transparent is the TweakUI plugin and clist nicery plus. If you got any questions Im sure at some point Ill be bored at work and Ill be happy to answer any questions. Just to let you know Miranda is not for the impatient. It really has tons of settings to get it how you want it so if you got the time to set it up its worth it.

My desktop arrangement sucks, but my wallpaper image is amazing:

 

 

 

Synyster Gates with two of his closest friends.

Scaled down screenshot of my new desktop:

 

 

 

I put in a custom font and made those icons. The red icon over the Recycle Bin denotes it being full. My first attempt at creating a wallpaper/icon/font combination.

Passion that looks real clean bro. I love the font on those icons. I love how the rose on his jacket is the only color on the desktop (with exception to the full recycle bin).

 

Now all you need to do is plug away at Miranda IM! A nice miranda setup with transparency and white text on that wallpaper would look so killler!

Sooooo clean.

  • 2 months later...

My new desktop theme...

 

 

 

I'm running Windows but used several mods to get the Mac look/rip and I'm really satisfied with it. That iChat looking program is Trillian with a skin (removed names). The iTunes app is one of the coolest mods I've seen.

Ya man, I love the Apple layout more than Windows. Mind tellin where you got the mods?

Passion I like the work you put into that. Looks super clean. If you don't mind me asking which Firefox Safari theme you are using b/c I know of a few I could recommend that might be better.

 

All in all that sh*t is butta baby. If I am not mistaken the wallpape is one that comes with powerbooks (or closely related).

Ya man, I love the Apple layout more than Windows. Mind tellin where you got the mods?

 

I used WindowsBlinds to load the Mac OS X theme.

 

For the icons I found a custom graphic pack with a TON of perfectly sized and high quality icons. The Firefox one I made myself however.

 

The bottom dock is ObjectDock and is easy to use and has alot of features.

 

The top bar is ObjectBar (customizable, can get some great skins, and it replaces the bottom Windows bar).

 

To get the iTunes app you need to get AveDesk along with the Album Art skin. (If you want what I have).

 

Passion I like the work you put into that. Looks super clean. If you don't mind me asking which Firefox Safari theme you are using b/c I know of a few I could recommend that might be better.

 

All in all that sh*t is butta baby. If I am not mistaken the wallpaper is one that comes with powerbooks (or closely related).

 

Well actually, the Firefox doesn't look as good because it wasn't brough to the forefront, it's not white like that and it matches the rest of the desktop perfectly. That said, I'm all ears for suggestions.

 

Good catch on the wallpaper. It is the default Aqua wallpaper found on Mac OS X.

Do you have Madonna pillows, Madonna posters, and a tribute shrine to Madonna?

Expedition Everest at night. I also have a great close-up of the Yeti that I switch to from time to time.

Do you have Madonna pillows, Madonna posters, and a tribute shrine to Madonna?

 

No. And do you have a shrine to your rappers?

Do you have Madonna pillows, Madonna posters, and a tribute shrine to Madonna?

I have a picture of Synyster playing guitar from the concert I went to as my desktop, does that mean I have an M. Shadows blowdoll?

I kid and yes I do. Masta Ace > teh all. :D

  • 1 month later...

I just have a desktop of Gretchen Bleiler. If I can somehow cross her picture from Maxim(or FHM or Stuff or whatever...does it matter), with Maria Sharapova's latest camera commercial where she is wearing one of the sexiest teasing short ass mini skirts ever...

 

I'd have the awesomest desk top picture ever

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.