Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post Your Desktop

Featured Replies

Currently working on removing the recycling bin so I have no icons as well as getting rid of the start bar.

 

The reason that I like mine is because it helps eliminate the messy icons as well as the need to go through the start menu. Everything I need is in an organized links on the right. My favorite links are on the top left. And I have a google search bar on the left side of my screen. I perfer the organization of this method over many of the others.

We're just arguing desktop setups, right? Wallpapers are not part of the equation are they?

Not a bad destop Longsocks.. But thats a wanna be MAC.... Let me show you a real one!

 

 

 

:notworthy You diggin the Disturbed CD, F4L?

Not a bad destop Longsocks.. But thats a wanna be MAC.... Let me show you a real one!

 

 

 

:notworthy You diggin the Disturbed CD, F4L?

 

HELL YEA!! You a fan? Im going to see them live in less than 3 weeks!!

Not a bad destop Longsocks.. But thats a wanna be MAC.... Let me show you a real one!

 

:notworthy You diggin the Disturbed CD, F4L?

 

HELL YEA!! You a fan? Im going to see them live in less than 3 weeks!!

yea Im a big fan... that CD is in my car as we speak

Not a bad destop Longsocks.. But thats a wanna be MAC.... Let me show you a real one!

 

:notworthy You diggin the Disturbed CD, F4L?

 

HELL YEA!! You a fan? Im going to see them live in less than 3 weeks!!

yea Im a big fan... that CD is in my car as we speak

 

Yea I have an MP3 disc with all 3 of their albums.. Do you have them all or just the newest one?

Not a bad destop Longsocks.. But thats a wanna be MAC.... Let me show you a real one!

 

:notworthy You diggin the Disturbed CD, F4L?

 

HELL YEA!! You a fan? Im going to see them live in less than 3 weeks!!

yea Im a big fan... that CD is in my car as we speak

 

Yea I have an MP3 disc with all 3 of their albums.. Do you have them all or just the newest one?

I have them all

You can't beat Evangeline Lilly. Just stop while you're ahead. Everyone go home, I have won.

Supporting my team in any way I can.

 

 

 

where did you find that image at?

thats a real slick wallpaper Passion. was that homemade?

 

btw thanks for that link to West Coast Remix. funny thing is the damn site hasnt been up since you gave me the link! LOL how ironic

Hot off the press.

 

 

 

:hat

 

 

JJ looks like a rapist in that picture, I feel sorry for the mascot.

I vary through these but the Miami one is my favorite one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.