at the marlins vs cards game

FishFan89

hey all, I'm at the marlins vs cards game (on my sidekick) I got here about an hour n half early and waited my ground for miggy. about 10 min before the game started he came right over to me and signed my ball, it was amazing. the marlins are ripping the mulder a new one. 6 0 marlins bottom 3. ill try to post a pic of the ball but not sure if I can on my phone.

put cubs instead of cards haha I was thinking about JP when I wrote it :(

Cool man... Got lucky. I too was at the game today.. Didnt see many players signing.. I saw Miggy, Dtrain, Trenor, and Olivo.. Thats it! I didnt have anything on me but I was hoping to get hermida signature.. hes a tough one! But so is Miggy, I was able to get him when I caught his homerun ball at dolphins stadium, got to meet him and he signed the homerun ball for me...

Cool man... Got lucky. I too was at the game today.. Didnt see many players signing.. I saw Miggy, Dtrain, Trenor, and Olivo.. Thats it! I didnt have anything on me but I was hoping to get hermida signature.. hes a tough one! But so is Miggy, I was able to get him when I caught his homerun ball at dolphins stadium, got to meet him and he signed the homerun ball for me...

Tell me about it. I have been trying to get his autograph for about 6 games. Next week I have a plan. If you go to the game really early some of the players go by the bullpen and sign. I got all my autographs that way. Good Luck next time.

Here is my baseball. I cant fit anyother autograph on that ball. Excuse Jackson my cat ;) .

Tell me about it. I have been trying to get his autograph for about 6 games. Next week I have a plan. If you go to the game really early some of the players go by the bullpen and sign. I got all my autographs that way. Good Luck next time.

Yea me and you seem to always be looking for him.. I was at fanfest in all the lines and he never showed up to sign... Ive been to a few games and only saw him sign for about 4 kids, to bad I didnt have anything on me that day, I was going to buy a ball but right when I got up to buy it, he left the kids and ran to the outfield to stretch.. What games do you plan on going to Holly this week?

Hermida signed for awhile yesterday in Ft. Lauderdale after the game in the parking lot. He didnt get on the team bus, instead he was picked up by this women (who I'm guessing was his girlfriend) who had parked in the public lot. Got him to sign a ball for me

WOW man awesome! Got lucky.. There in Lauderdale tomorrow, I might see if I can catch some players there at the game..

My brother went to the game and he got Chris Aguila and Mike Jacobs on index cards, Scott Spiezio & David Eckstein on cards, and Tony LaRussa on 2 baseballs.... he also was in the private party in the party deck restaurant or whatever it's called.... he got to ask Vargas a question but my brother wasn't going to wait to get his autograph so he left and got the other guys

There were alot of players signing where i was at the game yesterday. dtain,vargas, hermida did a few, shadez did a few, miggy did a few (me being one of them), olivo, jacobs, johnson, and some others that i cant remember at the moment. The only marlins i have are victor de los santos (not sure if hes still with us lol) and miggy. I met JP and Dtrain at a heat game (sat the row behind them, talked to dtrain the whole game) but asked dontrelle for a picture instead of a autograph (stupid me lol i know) but got juans auto!!!

There were alot of players signing where i was at the game yesterday. dtain,vargas, hermida did a few, shadez did a few, miggy did a few (me being one of them), olivo, jacobs, johnson, and some others that i cant remember at the moment. The only marlins i have are victor de los santos (not sure if hes still with us lol) and miggy. I met JP and Dtrain at a heat game (sat the row behind them, talked to dtrain the whole game) but asked dontrelle for a picture instead of a autograph (stupid me lol i know) but got juans auto!!!

Wow man, I didnt see any of them signing, where you sitting in the bleachers? I have many signatures from this years team.. Cabrera, Willis, Jacobs, Petit, Uggla, Mitre, Trenor and some others.. Looking to get Hermida!

My 2 year old son yesterday got a good amount of autographs on his baseball (which was given to him by Ramiro Mendoza last week at the Yankees-Marlins game). This past week he got Wes Helms, Matt Herges, Kerry Lightenberg, Nate Bump and Dontrelle Willis. At the Yankees game he got Dan Uggla, Jason Vargas, Randy Messenger, Sergio Mitre, Josh Stewart, and Chris Aguila.

The coup this season, though, was my five year old daughter getting Lou Brock to sign her Cardinals "Baseball A to Z" book!

Last spring training I got Miggy and a lot of the other Marlins over by their offices (Left field side of stadium, past the player lot entrance by black cast iron fence) around 8am on home game days, 7am on away days. Most of the guys were pretty nice. Lowell was the only guy I never got because he avoided the few of us there by walking behind the batting cage structure. :D

Good luck.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.