Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Padre series

Featured Replies

let me add Padres are my 2nd favorite team but I got a good feeling our fish can maybe take 2-3 maybe even sweep the series.

 

1- Klesko out for 2 months due to injury as of saturday

2- No Cameron either due to Injury

3- No jake Pievy this series Woot

4- HOME OPENER (HOME TOWN FANS)

5- Willy Williams sucks

let me add Padres are my 2nd favorite team but I got a good feeling our fish can maybe take 2-3 maybe even sweep the series.

 

1- Klesko out for 2 months due to injury as of saturday

2- No Cameron either due to Injury

3- No jake Pievy this series Woot

4- HOME OPENER (HOME TOWN FANS)

5- Willy Williams sucks

 

 

 

great news :thumbup

Should be an exciting series. The only problem is that there's 2 1:05 games, where it's probably to going to go over 90 as it has been in the past few days.

Should be an exciting series. The only problem is that there's 2 1:05 games, where it's probably to going to go over 90 as it has been in the past few days.

 

 

The Miami Herald reports today the reason for the 3 early starts is because of Passover. The Jews have to be in before it gets dark for the next few days.

yeah I was thinking the same thing all weekend...the Fish have a damn good shot here...I think we need at least 2 out of 3 so that we dont turn into the Royals

Does anyone have the pitching matchups for the SD series?

 

Also, who is scheduled to pitch Friday night against the Nats?

 

Thx

friday against the Nats should be Dontrelle on the mound...

 

for the SD series game one is Mitre v Woody Williams, game two we'll have Moehler and Game 3 would be Vargas, SD should have some combo of Chris Young and Dewon Brazelton, I know for sure we're avoiding Jake Peavy this series... :thumbup

Should be an exciting series. The only problem is that there's 2 1:05 games, where it's probably to going to go over 90 as it has been in the past few days.

 

 

The Miami Herald reports today the reason for the 3 early starts is because of Passover. The Jews have to be in before it gets dark for the next few days. It's also spring break week so its much easier for kids to get out to the ballpark.

yeah I was thinking the same thing all weekend...the Fish have a damn good shot here...I think we need at least 2 out of 3 so that we dont turn into the Royals

 

 

Bro, even the Royals have veterans (Tony Graffanino, Mike Grudzilanek, Doug Meintkiewicz, Mike Sweeny, Matt Stairs, Reggie Sanders & Scott Elarton), they should be a LOT better than us. The Marlins are WAY the youngest team in baseball just not this year, but since 1900 !

friday against the Nats should be Dontrelle on the mound...

 

for the SD series game one is Mitre v Woody Williams, game two we'll have Moehler and Game 3 would be Vargas, SD should have some combo of Chris Young and Dewon Brazelton, I know for sure we're avoiding Jake Peavy this series... :thumbup

 

 

 

Thanks for posting. Hopefully the kids on break will turn out for the games on Wed & Thurs.

 

Friday night with Dontrelle on the mound should be a nice crowd.

yeah I was thinking the same thing all weekend...the Fish have a damn good shot here...I think we need at least 2 out of 3 so that we dont turn into the Royals

 

 

Bro, even the Royals have veterans (Tony Graffanino, Mike Grudzilanek, Doug Meintkiewicz, Mike Sweeny, Matt Stairs, Reggie Sanders & Scott Elarton), they should be a LOT better than us. The Marlins are WAY the youngest team in baseball just not this year, but since 1900 !

 

a lot of our youngsters are better than most of those players. mike sweeny is the only outstanding player in that list. we're younger, but we're still better.

a lot of our youngsters are better than most of those players. mike sweeny is the only outstanding player in that list. we're younger, but we're still better.

 

 

Absolutely....we have such a great upside ! I'm excited about it, and even though I am realistic about this year, in 2007 I believe we get a couple of veteran arms in the rotation and bullpen and LOOKOUT NL, here we come ! :thumbup

THAT FRIDAY GAME HEAT HAS A GAME AGAINST PHILLY

 

 

WHO THE HELL CARES???

 

:whistle

 

:lol I thought I was the only one who didn't care for PRO basketball :lol :p

let me add Padres are my 2nd favorite team but I got a good feeling our fish can maybe take 2-3 maybe even sweep the series.

I live in San Diego and hate them. Petco Park is the worst possible place to see a baseball game. They don't even have an organ grinder.

 

5. Willy Williams sucks

If the Padres are your second favorite team, how do you not know Woody Williams' first name?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.