NBA Playoff Race

Passion

After Ben Gordon's ridiculous effort last night (14 points in 2 minutes) that helped the Bulls defeat the Nets and create even more of a logjam in the East with 5 games left.

East:

5. Washington 39-38

6. Indiana 37-40

7. Milwaukee 37-40

8. Chicago 36-41

8. Philadelphia 36-41

West:

5. Memphis 45-33

6. L.A Clippers 44-33

7. L.A Lakers 42-37

8. Sacramento 41-38

----------------------

Utah 38-39

Chicago winning last night was terrible for the Magic. If we win out, which we have a decent chance of doing, we still need Chicago and Philly to lose three of their last 5 games. I think Philly might but Chicago has Toronto, Charlotte, and Washington, in addition to Miami and NJ again. It would take a miracle now.

I think Chicago will go in from the east.

so than what are the chances of the magic going to the playoffs?

i kno they have 5 games left, but in those 5 games they play philly and chicago once? so say they win all 5 games what do they need philly and the bulls to lose adleast two game right?

how many games do the 76ers and bulls have left?

i got a bad feeling that Allen Iveson isnt gonna let his team lose 2 games. but they magic have to win out........ man i hope they can keep this hot streak going...... i think they can upset the number one seed if they make it

Guest FishFanInPA

Someone explain the Sixers to me.....This team is up 21 at half at New Jersey. The Sixers are so f'd up.....All I know is Allen Iverson is doin pretty damn good...

so than what are the chances of the magic going to the playoffs?

i kno they have 5 games left, but in those 5 games they play philly and chicago once? so say they win all 5 games what do they need philly and the bulls to lose adleast two game right?

how many games do the 76ers and bulls have left?

i got a bad feeling that Allen Iveson isnt gonna let his team lose 2 games. but they magic have to win out........ man i hope they can keep this hot streak going...... i think they can upset the number one seed if they make it

The Magic's chances are not good, but man have they been playing well, up big on Toronto tonight.

Absolutely no f***in help from the Nets. (not saying the Bulls and Sixers didnt win it on their own). The Magic really needed the Nets to win these two games. Now they need the Sixers and Bulls to lose 2/3 in the games not against the Magic. Probably not gonna happen.

But yeah, great season finish for Orlando. Now just get a better record than Tmac and Houston?

The Clippers tanked to drop to the 6 hole on purpose.

I dont know if I am making this up or if I saw it on espn, but... I thought they said that the clippers might play the first two games of the series at home because the staples center is booked (with lakers and kings)? Is there any truth to this?

I dont know if I am making this up or if I saw it on espn, but... I thought they said that the clippers might play the first two games of the series at home because the staples center is booked (with lakers and kings)? Is there any truth to this?

well the lakers arent exactly in the playoffs yet.

if that is the case then someone needs to be shot. seriously.

ps. thats why you dont have two nba teams share an arena.

well the lakers arent exactly in the playoffs yet.

if that is the case then someone needs to be shot. seriously.

ps. thats why you dont have two nba teams share an arena.

If the kings make the playoffs, I dont think they will, then there would really be problems with three teams needing home dates roughly in the same week.

Updated...

East:

5. Washington 39-39

6. Indiana 38-40

7. Milwaukee 38-40

8. Chicago 37-41

8. Philadelphia 37-41

West:

5. Memphis 46-33

6. L.A Clippers 44-33

7. L.A Lakers 42-37

8. Sacramento 41-38

----------------------

Utah 39-39

Anyone else think its gross that half of the teams in the eastern conference that makes the playoffs could end up with a losing record?

Unbelievable, the Magic beat the Spurs in San Antonio. Pretty handily too, 92-80. Dwight, Jameer, and Darko all with big games. It's a damn shame this team didn't play better before the trades. The Magic have now won 15 of 19 and 11 of their last 12. Including wins over the Mavs, Pistons, Heat, and Spurs all during this stretch.

Guest Fritz

Unbelievable, the Magic beat the Spurs in San Antonio. Pretty handily too, 92-80. Dwight, Jameer, and Darko all with big games. It's a damn shame this team didn't play better before the trades. The Magic have now won 15 of 19 and 11 of their last 12. Including wins over the Mavs, Pistons, Heat, and Spurs all during this stretch.

I'm glad we didn't win before the trade. I hated Steve Francis and wanted his ass gone at all costs.

I'm glad we didn't win before the trade. I hated Steve Francis and wanted his ass gone at all costs.

I'm talking about just a couple more games. The team was 20-40 at one point in the season.

who knows they could be teh golden state warriors of 05. but than again they do play in the east and that sh*t should be easy? right?

but than again the wrriors and the sonics fell off pretty hard. i dunno let just hope they beat the bulls and 76ers and keep there chances alive.

Tonight probably determines if the Magic have any shot whatsoever. If Philly loses to Miami and Chicago loses to Washington, we are two games back, three to play, needing those teams to go 1-2. We can give them one of the two losses.

Orlando kicks ass. I'm so excited for next year. Team's gonna be legit.

Hell yeah. These guys have some serious comradarie and this huge run is going to give them confidence.

who knows they could be teh golden state warriors of 05. but than again they do play in the east and that sh*t should be easy? right?

but than again the wrriors and the sonics fell off pretty hard. i dunno let just hope they beat the bulls and 76ers and keep there chances alive.

the sonics fell off because they are a stupid franchise and let their coach walk.

the warriors, I dont get them.