What are these for?

Hollyberry

god holly.. thats so totaly obvious...

they give him his superpowers.. the left home is for making catchers drop the ball, the right one is for homers, but together they keep him from being able to run what so ever...

those are some wierd looking wristbands.. heh.. they look almost rubber..

they give him his superpowers.. the left home is for making catchers drop the ball, the right one is for homers, but together they keep him from being able to run what so ever...

:lol .

:lol .

yeah i think i first saw Quail Man use em way back in the day...

basically like a wristband itself helps relax the arm or something. kinda like when catchers tape their fingers together to grip the ball faster like CJ used to do

hey... i was trying to have some fun...

quick Q.. I understand the CJ situation.. but MJ is a 1B, would the benifits of the bands not help him much?

side note: D'Yer Wanna Be A Spaceman?

LoL it supports your wrist from a bad movement that'll sprain your wrist if you didn't have it on..so it's just pretty much to support the wrist..also when you have a sprained wrist you can put that on it,and it'll feel alot better,you will barely feel your sprained wrist,and you'll perform like you do on a daily basis.

LoL it supports your wrist from a bad movement that'll sprain your wrist if you didn't have it on..so it's just pretty much to support the wrist..also when you have a sprained wrist you can put that on it,and it'll feel alot better,you will barely feel your sprained wrist,and you'll perform like you do on a daily basis.

yep. When I used to lift weights (I need to restart that soon), I would tape my wrists on bench press days. It gives you support.