D-Wade or Kobe

Mauer7

they talked about this on sportscenter a couple of weeks or so ago. they all went with kobe. i say wade because i like him a lot and we don't need any rapists on our team. kobe is too much of a ball hog too-course it's not hurting the lakers too much but..

If it's simply to build a franchise around, the answer has to be Kobe.

However, if it's on a veteran team with more than one option, I'd be surprised to hear an argument against Wade. After all, Kobe's the reason the Lakers' dynasty ended and he was second banana to Shaq through the whole thing anyway. Any super-star who is too selfish/foolish to know a good thing when he's got it is not what you want on a team built to win. Still, there's no question Kobe's the better player.

Guest ShaqandWade323

However, if it's on a veteran team with more than one option, I'd be surprised to hear an argument against Wade. After all, Kobe's the reason the Lakers' dynasty ended and he was second banana to Shaq through the whole thing anyway. Any super-star who is too selfish/foolish to know a good thing when he's got it is not what you want on a team built to win. Still, there's no question Kobe's the better player.

Wouldn't you rather build your franchise around the younger player?

Wouldn't you rather build your franchise around the younger player?

24 to 27, huge difference. :rolleyes:

I'd rather build a franchise around the more talented player...

wade is the most efficient player in the league and only doesnt make 3s because he isnt asked to.

Anyone can put up 60 if you take 60 shots :)

That said Kobe is a better player overall then Wade, Wade is far more efficent and is a "winner"

But, I dont think you can go wrong with either of them honestly.

If I am building around anyone in the league right now though, both are in the top 5 but behind lebron.

I do find it funny the ESPN guys pick kobe now when earlier in the year (before the 81 pts) they all were saying Wade was better.

they are such hypocrits it isnt even funny

wade is the most efficient player in the league and only doesnt make 3s because he isnt asked to.

Anyone can put up 60 if you take 60 shots :)

That said Kobe is a better player overall then Wade, Wade is far more efficent and is a "winner"

If I am building around anyone in the league right now though, both are in the top 5 but behind lebron.

I do find it funny the ESPN guys pick kobe now when earlier in the year (before the 81 pts) they all were saying Wade was better.

they are such hypocrits it isnt even funny

Kobe isn't a 'winner'?

Kobe isn't a 'winner'?

my thoughts exactly

and I wasn't here for the 81 points nor did I hear anything about it till a couple of days ago, but that is amazing

and yes I will be talking about him all day if I was a sportstation ... that kid just scored 81 points. that's crazy

Guest FishFanInPA

why do we continue to have this argument.....It's the Kobe Haters and Wade Homers vs. the nonsensical......

I repeat, Wade has a MUCH higher field goal percentage, and averages more steals, blocks, assists and rebounds...

And your a homer......a Dwayne Wade HOMER......Just like i'm an AI homer....just like Juanky admitted he's a Wade homer....you'd defend the guy to no end....it's fine....And if your going solely on numbers to base your argument, AI has better numbers then Wade...now what

why do we continue to have this argument.....It's the Kobe Haters and Wade Homers vs. the nonsensical......

I repeat, Wade has a MUCH higher field goal percentage, and averages more steals, blocks, assists and rebounds...

And your a homer......a Dwayne Wade HOMER......Just like i'm an AI homer....just like Juanky admitted he's a Wade homer....you'd defend the guy to no end....it's fine....And if your going solely on numbers to base your argument, AI has better numbers then Wade...now what

Actually, no. Wade's FG % is 5 points higher. He averages more rebounds, more blocks, same amount of steals, slightly less assists.....in over 4 minutes less than Iverson.

Ummmm, now what? I might be a Wade homer, but you can't deny stats.

This is why the only guy in my book that is CLEARLY ahead of Wade is Lebron.

Guest ShaqandWade323

Allen Iverson: 33 ppg, 3.3 rpg, 7.5 apg, 1.96 spg, .14 bpg on 44 percent shooting with a 26.37 efficiency rating also taking 1,769 shots.

Dwyane Wade: 27.5 ppg, 5.8 rpg, 6.8 apg, 1.92 spg, .78 bpg on 50 percent shooting with a 27.30 efficiency rating also taking 1,382 shots.

Wade > Iverson.

Guest FishFanInPA

and as we always say when we have this argument...who else is going to score on the Sixers?? If AI had Shaq and Payton and Walker and the other guys then he'd shoot a lot less....

:lol

You guys crack me up. How many times do you have to have the same argument. Why somebody brings this up on a FLORIDA Marlins message board is beyond me.

Of course Heat fans are going to say Wade, and of course I am going to say Kobe. Give me either and I am happy.