Chris Kaman's complaint...

Guest marlins02

Guest marlins02

LOS ANGELES -- Chris Kaman received a flagrant foul. Reggie Evans may have instigated it.

The alleged circumstances, however, make it one of the more odd altercations during the NBA playoffs.

What exactly happened is what the NBA is trying to determine after Kaman's claim that Evans grabbed his testicles and "pulled hard" during Saturday's NBA playoff game in Denver, according to a report in Monday's Los Angeles Times. Kaman responded by shoving Evans and was assessed the flagrant foul.

Kaman reported his version of what happened to the officials and repeated it during an interview Sunday with NBA security, according to the Times. TV replays showed Evans putting his hand under Kaman's shorts during a battle under the boards.

"I told [the NBA] in complete detail what happened," Kaman said, according to the Times. "The three refs also knew what happened."

Kaman said he showed restraint in not punching Evans.

"With what we're trying to do, I didn't want to get thrown out," he said, according to the Times. "I thought about it, but I knew what would happen. "One of the refs said he would have knocked [him] out. It was crazy."

"When I saw it on TV, it was like, 'Wow,' " Clippers guard Sam Cassell said. "I asked the referees about it at halftime, and Jess Kersey, who has been in the league for [29] years, said he's never seen anything like it.

You know what, Reggie is a good guy. I think he just lost it for a minute."

comments? :plain

Guest ShaqandWade323

A kid try to grab my nuts during a JV game once but he didn't go through my shorts, I just pushed him and said "what the f*** are you doing!?"

Guest marlins02

:D , "got caught with his hand in the cookie jar"

"i dont know where you get your cookies from..."

i was laughing so hard while the tnt crew was talking. :lol

Just came out on Miami Radio 790 the Ticket...that Evans has been fined $10,000 for the incident...

that is pretty ridiculous that Shaq gets $15,000 more of a fine for critizing the refs, and this guy does a pre-meditated grab to the privates and he gets only $10,000...WOW

Guest Fritz

Just came out on Miami Radio 790 the Ticket...that Evans has been fined $10,000 for the incident...

that is pretty ridiculous that Shaq gets $15,000 more of a fine for critizing the refs, and this guy does a pre-meditated grab to the privates and he gets only $10,000...WOW

Criticizing the refs is a big no-no. Especially since Shaq implied that the refs had compromised their integrity.

Criticizing the refs is a big no-no. Especially since Shaq implied that the refs had compromised their integrity.

And Shaq will make more money this year than Reggie Evans will ever see in his life.

That is f***ing sick.

Props to Kaman for not even pausing for a second to react. After I pushed him down I would have wailed on his face.

That is unwritten Broez Law, there are few if any cases where you go after the Boys and boxing out for a rebound is certainly not one of 'em.

i've hit people with a quick helmet tapper on a boxout (and have likewise been hit........) - but never a pull and grab

i like reggie when he was a sonic, but that is a bit much - he deserved a bigger punishment than what he received

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.