Lady Issues

Guest FishFanInPA

Guest FishFanInPA

Alright, so i've met this chick online and took her out on a first date and it went really well....Dinner, mini golf, and some movies at the apartment. It ended at 5am the next day and before she left she asked me if I would go to a wedding this weekend with her. The parental units will be there. I'd really like to go but I don't know for sure. I think i'd score massive points but it is only date #2.....thoughts on if i should go or not???

Guest marlins02

wedding on date 2 and meet the parents?

dude run.... run now. run for your life.

im not the best person to talk to about women so maybe the other guys will give better advice and let me know if im wrong or not.

Guest FishFanInPA

If you like her, just do it. Unless you also think she's some crazy desperately needly psycho.

I do like her and I think it'll score me points but it'll be incredibly awkward, don't you think?

Well I guess the real question is she taking you to the wedding to meet her parents or just asking you to go as a date and her parents will happen to be at the same wedding? If it's only as a date I say go for it and enjoy the open bar. If she is making it a point for you to meet her parents then run.

^_^ )-->QUOTE( ^_^ @ May 15 2006, 3:05 PM) 1147859[/snapback]

Alright, so i've met this chick online

i stopped there

get some skeeellz

WTF does skeeelz have to do with it? My girl from college who i was with for 6 years I met online and she was awesome. Doesn't mean I can't go out to a club and meet a girl. You can meet some pretty damn cool people online.

Guest Juanky

Nothing wrong with meeting people online.

With that said, you shouldn't really have anything to worry about. See if you can take her out on another date before the wedding, though.

Guest marlins02

Enjoy the open bar!

what he said. :thumbup

try not to get to drunk and start hitting on the bridesmaids.

originally i saw wedding and parents and thought "oh sh*t".

Well I guess the real question is she taking you to the wedding to meet her parents or just asking you to go as a date and her parents will happen to be at the same wedding? If it's only as a date I say go for it and enjoy the open bar. If she is making it a point for you to meet her parents then run.

I couldn't agree more with this statment. This exact scenario happened to me and I felt the same way as you did. I am glad that I went, because I am married to the Girl now................Go for it what do you have to lose. Don't let these people tell you any different. You have to beware when you ask for advice on women here because there are alot of children that still consider a "date" holding hands on the bus ride home.

I couldn't agree more with this statment. This exact scenario happened to me and I felt the same way as you did. I am glad that I went, because I am married to the Girl now................Go for it what do you have to lose. Don't let these people tell you any different. You have to beware when you ask for advice on women here because there are alot of children that still consider a "date" holding hands on the bus ride home. :lol exactly!

Do you wanna have sex with her? If you do, than go to the wedding. Chicks are practically creaming themselves after weddings.

An excellent point that when combined with an open bar (allowing you to drink away the uneasiness/awkwardness if necessary) makes it apparent there is no good reason not to attend. Good luck to you sir.

Note: If you don't drink and/or are a believer in abstinence, I would suggest skipping the wedding.

Guest FishFanInPA

I'm not an alky but i'll prolly have one or two to loosen me up....Thinking about it more....the points i'll score for going with her outnumber my comfort....She has to think of me highly if she invited me to go with her.

im not the best person to talk to about women so maybe the other guys will give better advice and let me know if im wrong or not.

I echo this sentiment.

Do you wanna have sex with her? If you do, than go to the wedding. Chicks are practically creaming themselves after weddings.

Bam. He is a virign, so either he isn't going to for along time, or he is dieing to.

I echo this sentiment.

Well it depends. How long have you known the chick? How much have you 'hung out' with her when it wasn't a 'date'.

If this is just some random chick that you met online and have seen in person once, then I would agree run. On the other hand if this is a chick you were friends with for awhile before dating, then its not a big deal.