This is what kills me about Herges

Heywood Jablowme

What is exactly wrong with his baby? Was there problems during birth, or complications afterward? Premature? I honestly havent heard whats wrong.

Induced the birth because of a breech, and then the poor boy caught pneumonia because his lungs were not completely developed. They put him in a coma to help him heal, he is better and they are still slowly taking him out of the coma. Someone said on the radio today the child still has a 50/50 chance of survival. Two weeks ago it was a lot less.

Who was the poorly performing player from last year that people tried to defend for his personal reasons?

Seriously, I forget.

Matt Perisho.

What was his deal?

I remember people defending Castro in 2004? :lol

I don't remember the details, but he was in a car accident during the offseason and then showed up to spring training with a double chin and a huge pot belly and as a result he didn't have the stamina to throw more than 3 pitches before giving up grand slams and walkoff home runs everynight.

Only that the accident occured weeks before spring training, one in which he had his first guaranteed major league contract in years, and had to be a very serious side-effect to have bloated him to that size from what he [should have] trained for in the offseason