Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/20 - Citrus Series Game 2

Featured Replies

WTF Reggie?

 

What did he do?? You have to give me more of a clue than, "WTF Reggie?

 

He swung at 2 straight pitches WAY out of the zone.

Thanks, I've mentioned that some of us find out what happens first by what's posted on the board. My audio is at least a minute behind. So sometimes I'm anticipating something terrible (or good) by what has been posted. Perhaps I need to work on my patience....

Argh... Two singles in a row.

 

Thanks, I've mentioned that some of us find out what happens first by what's posted on the board. My audio is at least a minute behind. So sometimes I'm anticipating something terrible (or good) by what has been posted. Perhaps I need to work on my patience....

 

 

Your welcome :)

 

 

 

JJ :nono Don't touch that. Nice play Dino. 2 down.

Andino is well worth holding onto I think for the organisation, if Hanley gets any bigger physically he might need to slide over to 3B. Then maybe put Miggy at 1B.

 

cbs says that was an infield single?? then how did huff score from second?

 

 

Jacobs failed to come up with it at 1B, then lost track of where the ball was.

cbs says that was an infield single?? then how did huff score from second?

 

 

Alfredo threw it low and wide.. It bounced off Jakes glove, went high in thr air and Jake lost it for a second (It was behind him). Which lead to the 2nd run.

cbs says that was an infield single?? then how did huff score from second?

 

 

Alfredo threw it low and wide.. It bounced off Jakes glove, went high in thr air and Jake lost it for a second (It was behind him). Which lead to the 2nd run.

 

ahh thanks, I hate not being able to watch the games on tv :banghead

-Jeremy Hermida doubles (1) on a fly ball to right fielder Eric Nielsen :woot

 

That girl is always at the games. Is she a member here?

 

Another nice AB by Uggla :kiss

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.