Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/20 - Citrus Series Game 2

Featured Replies

Roxy on the Heckler: He's a lawyer and he's written a book on heckling (The Happy Heckler). He picks one player a game to target, does his homework on chosen player . Tonight, if you didn't know, his target is Miguel Olivo. If I heard correctly, his name is Robert Szasz.

 

 

 

 

What kind of things does he say?

Roxy on the Heckler: He's a lawyer and he's written a book on heckling (The Happy Heckler). He picks one player a game to target, does his homework on chosen player . Tonight, if you didn't know, his target is Miguel Olivo. If I heard correctly, his name is Robert Szasz.

 

 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/141961048...glance&n=283155

K, we'll pretend that I didn't post that about 1 minute ago. :mischief

  • Author

Roxy on the Heckler: He's a lawyer and he's written a book on heckling (The Happy Heckler). He picks one player a game to target, does his homework on chosen player . Tonight, if you didn't know, his target is Miguel Olivo. If I heard correctly, his name is Robert Szasz.

 

 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/141961048...glance&n=283155

K, we'll pretend that I didn't post that about 1 minute ago. :mischief

 

ah, didnt see it.

Roxy on the Heckler: He's a lawyer and he's written a book on heckling (The Happy Heckler). He picks one player a game to target, does his homework on chosen player . Tonight, if you didn't know, his target is Miguel Olivo. If I heard correctly, his name is Robert Szasz.

 

 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/141961048...glance&n=283155

K, we'll pretend that I didn't post that about 1 minute ago. :mischief

 

ah, didnt see it.

All in good fun. Hence the :mischief

:mischief

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.