May 24, 200620 yr Hammer needed a day off and Jake rewarded for his big hit. I like the lineup for a Wed afternoon game
May 24, 200620 yr Hammer needed a day off and Jake rewarded for his big hit. I like the lineup for a Wed afternoon game You got it! :thumbup
May 24, 200620 yr Not a bad idea, gives Jacobs good pitches to hit with Cabs behind him, might also boost his confidence a little
May 24, 200620 yr The fun thing is you know something like this might stick, win or loss. You know Girardi will continually adjust to suit his players. This "strange" lineup isn't just something dusted off the shelf. Call me crazy, but as a fan, I like this team is unpredictable from day to day to inning to inning
May 24, 200620 yr We needed to split up the lefties. I think the hope is ultimately that Hermida hits his stride, and then fits into the 3 spot. That might not be for a while yet though, so we could see some interesting lineups till then.
May 24, 200620 yr I am patient with Hermida, he mighta played hurt before the DL and will need a little re-adjusting to the big league level again after his DL stint
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.