Dreckman's missed call...

It was just a terrible call but as far as penalties-Dreckman (surprised no one has gotten on his name-but let's stay civil) will be reviewed for his overall job. If he is consistently good and this was just an aberration, nothing will happen-but any ump, ref etc has to avoid getting caught up in the moment.

Calm down guys, it all part of the game. Isn't that what you told me on the Rookies game when Treanor got a lucky break getting the guy at home out when he was safe. I see now you see my point. This blown call are reaching a new level!

Girardi didn't had to get ejected. Trainer reaction was good enough for the Fish Bullpen to be watching and knowing the importance of this game.

Anyone remember the May 16 game in Atlanta, when Willingham was up with bases loaded and a 3-2 count, and instead of walking in the winning run on a pitch 10 inches off the plate, he was punched out? Also, there was a strange catcher interference call that went against us on an unnatural swing; Willis was squeezed and Hudson had a 3-foot wide strike zone?

The ump - Dreckman.

It's one thing to blow a close call. Dreckman has shown a strong tendency to blow "no-doubters" - and in our games has done so with all such calls, without exception, going against the Marlins.

His integrity is already in question. He'll be behind the plate tonight - could be interesting.

wait a minute...that Rockies game last week, where Treanor blocked the plate and the runner was called out despite being safe is MUCH different...that was a CLOSE play and the ump had to make the best possible call, he just so happened to make the wrong call...that is human error and I can accept it...

but last night's play wasn't even close...it was obvious that Treanor was safe...you cant compare the two plays...last night's call was just incompetent umpiring...and shouldn't be considered acceptable

The umps miss some calls. Its part of the human element.

Last night was really bad, but it happens.

I still think that MLB umps are pretty damn good out there and aren't 'out to get anyone'

I'm sure Dreckman hates the Marlins and has some sort of personal vendetta against this team.