Tours coming down south

Yea I got that email Rab, thanks dude!

Jets if you see the seating chart on ticketmaster.com is has the stage in the CENTER of the venue... You think Metallica is going to do that?? I thought they would just play a normal end stage... Why would they do a center stage?? That would suck major balls if they did a center stage layout...

Nope no Maiden for me man, got an offer for the tickets I couldnt refuse honestly... So I decided to give them up

Metallica has been doing the in the round set up during the tour. That way they can sell tickets throught the whole arena and not close off sections behind the stage. Its actually way better if you are on the floor because there is more room on the rail. Instead of their being one front row, there are four. They have mics set up all over the stage and the drum set revolves. I like it better than end stage.

Sucks to hear about maiden. I saw them last june and they were awesome. The good news is that the show tomorrow is sold out, so when they come back to the US they'll hit south florida again.

Good point! yea im grabbing those on Friday for sure...

Yea I like maiden but not that much to pass up the got money i was offered...

Got my tickets for Metallica! So hyped. And with the Marlins getting ready for the playoffs at the same time, that's gonna be a great week.

:notworthy :notworthy

yes sir! I got them too! Did you get Floor or seats? The FLOOR flew FAST AS HELL! Ive never seen floor presale sell out that fast and Ive been to tons and tons of shows!

Got my tickets for Metallica! So hyped. And with the Marlins getting ready for the playoffs at the same time, that's gonna be a great week.

:notworthy :notworthy

yes sir! I got them too! Did you get Floor or seats? The FLOOR flew FAST AS HELL! Ive never seen floor presale sell out that fast and Ive been to tons and tons of shows!

Get floor seats or section?

I'm worried about next week when tickets for the MSG show go on sale. They haven't played MSG in 10 years. I'll be on right at 10:00am. Hopefully I'll get floor again.

I got seats, thinking of the future-Mrs with that decision. I'm not sure if floor was even available when I tried for it, but seats are fine with me. I've been there for a concert at the BAC before and it was great.

Ah, Metallica. I'm going to die of happiness at the BAC.

I got Floor...

Not sure what Rab got, Yea MSG will be a tough show to get, no presale for that huh?

Whos opening for them? ive heard Lamb of God, Machine Head

Lamb of God and Machine Head split dates on the first leg. The sword also opened.

They havent announced who the opener will be. I've heard that Alice in Chains could open. First of all that would be sick...

I think it makes sense. AIC is coming out with a new album this summer, so they can play new songs in front of 18,000 people a night. Metallica also isn't playing their strongest markets on the second leg tour. Hearing Alice in Chains as an opener does much more for someone on the fence than does Machine Head. Alice in Chains is also opening some of the European shows this summer for metallica.

I got seats, thinking of the future-Mrs with that decision. I'm not sure if floor was even available when I tried for it, but seats are fine with me. I've been there for a concert at the BAC before and it was great.

It'll be sick

here's their set list from the 4/2/09 show. They change it every night and have been playing songs they've never (or rarely) played before. The bold songs are the ones they play every night. The rest rotate.

That Was Just Your Life

The End Of The Line

The Four Horsemen

Holier Than Thou

One

Broken, Beat And Scarred

My Apocalypse

Sad But True

Bleeding Me

All Nightmare Long

The Day That Never Comes

Master Of Puppets

Fight Fire With Fire

Nothing Else Matters

Enter Sandman

- - - - - - - -

Motorcycle Man

Hit The Lights

Seek and Destroy

Dude I'll tell you right now if Alice in Chains opens that would be SICK AS HELL!! I love those f***ing guys! That setlist works for me! Its gonna be sick!

What section are you in Rab? Lower level?

Alice in Chains is opening for Metallica? That's one sick show, wish I could go :banghead

It'll be sick

here's their set list from the 4/2/09 show. They change it every night and have been playing songs they've never (or rarely) played before. The bold songs are the ones they play every night. The rest rotate.

That Was Just Your Life

The End Of The Line

The Four Horsemen

Holier Than Thou

One

Broken, Beat And Scarred

My Apocalypse

Sad But True

Bleeding Me

All Nightmare Long

The Day That Never Comes

Master Of Puppets

Fight Fire With Fire

Nothing Else Matters

Enter Sandman

- - - - - - - -

Motorcycle Man

Hit The Lights

Seek and Destroy

no st. anger? that's their best song!

It'll be sick

That Was Just Your Life

The End Of The Line

The Four Horsemen

Holier Than Thou

One

Broken, Beat And Scarred

My Apocalypse

Sad But True

Bleeding Me

All Nightmare Long

The Day That Never Comes

Master Of Puppets

Fight Fire With Fire

Nothing Else Matters

Enter Sandman

- - - - - - - -

Motorcycle Man

Hit The Lights

Seek and Destroy

no st. anger? that's their best song!

Sarcasm?

Hey JETS, Metallica added a second show at MSG

Ya I saw that, both already sold out. I got lucky and we got GA floor for the first show. The guys I'm going with weren't sold on going a second night because we'd have to take that Monday off from work. If I wasn't flying down to the Bank Atlantic show oct 1st, I'd definitely stay for the second night.

I snagged some AC/DC tickets for their show at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro. I haven't seen them in over 8 years.

Hey JETS, Metallica added a second show at MSG

Ya I saw that, both already sold out. I got lucky and we got GA floor for the first show. The guys I'm going with weren't sold on going a second night because we'd have to take that Monday off from work. If I wasn't flying down to the Bank Atlantic show oct 1st, I'd definitely stay for the second night.

I snagged some AC/DC tickets for their show at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro. I haven't seen them in over 8 years.

AWESOME! Sick AC/DC is gonna be huge!