Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tours coming down south

Featured Replies

Of course we all know about the Def Leppard/Journey tour that's taking the stage tomorrow. Here's a few others that are appealing to people of similar music interests:

 

John Fogerty with Willie Nelson

22 July 2006

Sound Advice Ampitheatre (West Palm Beach)

$25-59.50

 

Crosby Stills Nash & Young

8 Aug 2006

Sound Advice Ampitheatre

$36-151

 

Steely Dan & Michael McDonald

9 Aug 2006

Hard Rock Live (Hollywood)

$50-200

 

Carlos Santana with Los Lonely Boys

28 Sept 2006

Sound Advice Ampitheatre

$25-75

 

The Doobie Brothers

20 Oct 2006

Mizner Park Ampitheatre (Boca Raton)

$39.75-59.50

 

Eric Clapton with Robert Cray

23 Oct 2006

American Airlines Arena (Miami)

$55-125

 

Also coming: Chicago (7/12), Art Garfunkel (7/26), Poison/Cinderella (8/20), and Queensryche (9/1) among a couple others.

 

And the one I left for last was Foreigner, who is taking the stage the 24th of September (a Sunday) at the Sound Advice Ampitheatre. Tickets have yet to go on sale: the price and sale date are unknown. This one is big, however, because the rumor flying around on the radio that it will be not only Foreigner but also Styx. If it is, that's one that shouldn't be missed.

 

---

 

Hopefully The Who stop by South Florida when they're in the U.S.

Well, Madonna will be here in about 2 weeks. I'll also be seeing Shakira in September.

I hope that some of you went to the Journey/Def Leppard concert. I went in VA Beach and had the time of my life.

The singer they had put on a great show and he sounded just like Steve Perry as well.

I hope that some of you went to the Journey/Def Leppard concert. I went in VA Beach and had the time of my life.

 

I've seen Def Leppard twice in the past 8 years (well past their prime obviously) and they were terrific both times. They're really the only one of the 80s "big hair" rock bands I was a huge fan of.

Man I would love to see CSNY. I don't think I'll be in town at that time though.

Bands:Staind, Three Days Grace & Hinder

 

Venue: Hard Rock LIVE at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood

 

Date and Time: Wednesday September 27th. 8:00 PM

 

Tickets On Sale Friday July 21st Starting At 12noon At All Ticketmasters & Online

I hope that some of you went to the Journey/Def Leppard concert. I went in VA Beach and had the time of my life.

 

I've seen Def Leppard twice in the past 8 years (well past their prime obviously) and they were terrific both times. They're really the only one of the 80s "big hair" rock bands I was a huge fan of.

 

 

 

Photograph and Rock of Ages are classics!!

Yay!! Tonight, I get to see Madonna for the first time ever! This has been one of my dreams since I was a kid. I am ecstatic!

  • 3 weeks later...

Family Values Tour (with Korn, Deftones, Stonesour, 10 years and more) Sept 20th at Sound Advice

 

Lawn tickets are $9.99!

 

Gigantour with Megadeath and others is oct 6th I think at Bank Atlantic center

Bullet For My Valentine are playing sept 30th somewhere in south florida i read on 93rock.com

 

They actually are pretty good. I had heard about them but never listened to them.

 

Trivium is another band that I have heard alot about and I am trying to get into. Its hard so far because I cant understand what they guy is saying because he just screaming. Supposedly their new album will having singing...

Bullet For My Valentine are playing sept 30th somewhere in south florida i read on 93rock.com

 

They actually are pretty good. I had heard about them but never listened to them.

 

Trivium is another band that I have heard alot about and I am trying to get into. Its hard so far because I cant understand what they guy is saying because he just screaming. Supposedly their new album will having singing...

 

 

Yea its 93 Rock's End of Summer BASH! There are still tons of bands left to be announced... So far right now its Bullet for my Valentine and Nonpoint...

 

If they add some more good bands I will def be there.... Most likey going to be at bicentenial

I was reading that Godsmack is going to announce a second leg of their tour, which will probably include South Florida. Shinedown and Rob Zombie are the supporting acts.

Godsmack with Shinedown? Sign me up.

 

Rob Zombie sucks.

 

 

I got my tixs for the sept 7th show in boston!

 

Anyways they are announcing a second leg of the tour soon. I am just taking a guess here but if their stop in south florida is around december maybe they will headline christmas chaos

  • 1 month later...

Def Leppard/Journey just announced a return engagement on November 7 -- but this time, it's at the HARD ROCK in Hollywood.

 

I. Am. There.

NOVEMBER 25th at Bicentennial Park:

 

GODSMACK

 

BREAKING BENJAMIN

 

Tickets not yet on sale..

NOVEMBER 25th at Bicentennial Park:

 

GODSMACK

 

BREAKING BENJAMIN

 

Tickets not yet on sale..

:mischief2

 

Damit! The one year I dont go home for thanksgiving...

 

 

 

Gun's n Roses are playing at bankatlantic center 10/24

Im def. going to hit the Godsmack and BB show.. Ive been a big fan off BBenjamin for awhile.. Had tix to the last show but they cancled it because of the hurricane.. They never came back or resche.

 

Show be a nice show... I think Xmas Khaos will have some great bands as well!

...

Gun's n Roses are playing at bankatlantic center 10/24

 

Of course, with Axl there's always a good chance the show gets cancelled at the last minute for no good reason. So, beware.

...

Gun's n Roses are playing at bankatlantic center 10/24

 

Of course, with Axl there's always a good chance the show gets cancelled at the last minute for no good reason. So, beware.

 

 

 

Yeah and Chinese Democracy is being released in October too.

 

:rolleyes:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.