Rant: A Mencia Story

EndLine

I'm sure you've heard these three at one point in your life. I honestly didn't mind choices #2 and #3 when they were the "it" thing to say. But choice #1 just bugs the hell out of me. Heck, Carlos Mencia bugs the hell out of me (part of the reason why I don't want Comedy Central anymore). This damn "dee-dee-deee" gives me headache every time I hear a person say it. I've even heard girls saying it too which is like the most unattractive thing ever. I hope I'm not the only one.

Guest marlins02

i agree with you, dee dee deee has to be one of the most annoying sayings ive ever heard. he has his good moments but this aint one of them.

I don't watch Mencia and have no idea how it's said...

I'll say it's a two way tie between #2 and #3. That being said, I frequently had class with a couple of frat guys who repeated Anchorman lines CONSTANTLY, and it's pretty much ruined it for me. I hear Anchorman and immediately images of those tools snickering likes jackasses and poorly repeating lines comes to mind.

Never even heard anyone say Dee Dee Dee

But I'll go with #2 on this list

Quoting Napolean Dynamite is also incredibly annoying.

Okay I was searching a video for you on YouTube (I can't believe you've never heard it before) and now I'm scarred from using YouTube anymore. I got one of those popup things with the scary-looking green person screaming through my speakers. It still feels like I'm bleeding through my ears.

I like Mencia. But guys...if he's soooo bad, how does he keep his show?

Uh, because people like it.

Just because some people on this board don't like it doesn't mean there aren't people watching it. I mean, people watch Two and a Half Men for God's sake, doesn't mean I ever will.