Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

So I met Steve Goldstein...

Featured Replies

at the panthers thing. nicest guy ever he was there with his kid.

 

and i was listening to his show so today i asked if he ever heard about mb.com and he said yeah he goes tehre a lot.

 

:thumbup

 

thought that was cool

The "First Team" with Goldie, Joe Rose, and Defo was the best sports radio show ever.

 

I once met Steve Shapiro from channel 7 and he is the biggest a**hole ever.

 

he seems like it on TV

Goldie is awesome. I just wish WQAM would schedule him on weekdays regularly. If Kenny, formerly of Y-100's Kenny & Footy Morning Show, joins WQAM as morning host....I hope Goldie gets to return to the Morning Slot to possibly co-host.

 

Goldie is one of the few alumni of both WFAN New York & WQAM Miami. He has quite a resume and I think he deserves a daily role.

 

Roxy Bernstein joining Kenny & Goldie in the mornings would be cool. It doesn't matter if he is in California or with the Marlins. Roxy is an alumni of KNBR San Francisco and now with the Fish he is WQAM too.

 

See more about the changes at WQAM here: http://capefish.blogspot.com/2006/07/changes-at-wqam.html

Goldie is awesome. I just wish WQAM would schedule him on weekdays regularly. If Kenny, formerly of Y-100's Kenny & Footy Morning Show, joins WQAM as morning host....I hope Goldie gets to return to the Morning Slot to possibly co-host.

 

Goldie is one of the few alumni of both WFAN New York & WQAM Miami. He has quite a resume and I think he deserves a daily role.

 

Roxy Bernstein joining Kenny & Goldie in the mornings would be cool. It doesn't matter if he is in California or with the Marlins. Roxy is an alumni of KNBR San Francisco and now with the Fish he is WQAM too.

 

See more about the changes at WQAM here: http://capefish.blogspot.com/2006/07/changes-at-wqam.html

 

 

Roxy + Goldie :thumbup

my friend and I used to see Goldy at the Marlins games. He sits down in the crowds with the fans, not up in the press box, which I think is cool.

The "First Team" with Goldie, Joe Rose, and Defo was the best sports radio show ever.

 

I used to really enjoy the First Team. Those 3 had good chemistry and were very funny together.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.