Girardi Sighting

Guest CHRISTYTOD

Guest CHRISTYTOD

Finally saw Joe Girardi this afternoon at the Heron Bay Publix - we walked into the store at the same time around noon. He was very nice - I thanked him for doing such a nice job with the team and beating the expectations for this year. He was very gracious and thanked me for saying that. Nice guy.

Guest CHRISTYTOD

We didn't talk long enough for me to detect any accent - I was very brief with him because I'm sure he gets bombarded with questions and comments from Marlins fans. I just wanted to thank him for a job well done.

I am pretty sure he lives in Heron Bay.... my dentist ran into him at the Dunkin Donuts in Heron Bay the morning of fan fest.... (maybe he got all those donuts that I believe the players were passing out during fanfest? Am I correct on that?) and he also ran into him again, at Pizza Time in Parkland off Parkside Dr..... I also believe his son plays Parkland Little League

Pizza Time is the bomb.

Spinach pizza w/ garlic. Yummmmy.

If you guys actually wanted to know exactly where he lived couldn't you just check property transactions?

I've never done that before but supposedly they are public domain.

Broward County Appraiser. My dad uses that to figure out home prices.

Guest CHRISTYTOD

BCPA.NET to check any Broward property - but he has to own and not rent - we don't know how permanent his intentions were when he moved here! lol

Heron Bay and Parkland are just north of Coral Springs. Right off the Coral Ridge Drive exit on the Sawgrass Expressway.

Using the broward property appraiser's website, I see there's a property in Parkland listed under his wife's name (and previously under both of their names) that was purchased in January. They don't own anything in Palm Beach.

I won't say more cuz this whole thing is kinda creepy.

I checked Heron Bay. It's by the Sawgrass Expressway in NW Broward near Coral Springs. That's where Parkland is. I find it amazing that I've lived in Miami for 18 years and I've never been to Coral Springs.

:lol It's only the 27th best city in the US to live according to MONEY magazine..

FINALIST Coral Springs, FL Top 100 rank: 27

Population: 128,800

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/bp...100/index2.html

Using the broward property appraiser's website, I see there's a property in Parkland listed under his wife's name (and previously under both of their names) that was purchased in January. They don't own anything in Palm Beach.

I won't say more cuz this whole thing is kinda creepy.

It really is rather creepy! It's not pleasant to think how much information about you is so easily accessible these days and it's got to be even more unpleasant if you are a well-known person. I know this was always public information but before it was on the internet it wasn't quite so effortless.

My dad ran into Juan Pierre right after he was traded to the Cubs at the Publix in Coconut Creek... it's right off 441 and Holmberg.... I know Pierre has a house in Parkland, and my guess is somewhere in Heron Bay (Olli Jokinen, Adam Sandler, Joe Girardi, and I think Roberto Luongo live there)

He lives off one of the side roads on Holmberg.