Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

There is a tie at the top of the NL Central

Featured Replies

  • Author

We still have 3 left with the Giants.

 

Tonight was the 1st of 10 straight out west.

Ouch. Not the Giants, just those long west coast trips suck...stupid time zones.

 

I think I am most amazed at how good Loshe has been for the Reds. Amazing at what a change of scenery really can accomplish.

 

He might be retained as a member of the rotation in the offseason no?

Their message board is extremely frustrating. Not the content or the actual discussions, just the downer defeatist attitudes every member at CCH seems to have right now. It's depressing.

 

I might actually be the most positive poster there right now...or at least one of them.

The Cardinals absolutely stink and although I like the Reds, I dont see them going better than 5-5 on this trip

 

*waits for them to go 8-2*

Nothing surprises me in the national league anymore. The only thing for certain is the Mets are going to the playoffs.

The Cards are losing it

 

 

I'm losing it..

 

Spike I know you know what it's like over at CCH right now.. hell any Cards board is hell right now..

 

66 and freakin 60.. you know how embarrassing that is? I'm disgusted but there's lots of blame to go around for this group.. Id prefer this retarded team not make the playoffs.. they dont even deserve them.. I'm so frustrated right now, Im about to give up watching.. heck I left when they were down 3-2 coming back (still had hope) and went to see the World Trade Center movie and that was a better time than watching what turned out to be another series sweep from an opponent..

 

I dont know what to say anymore.. what do to anymore.. All I know is win or lose I'll root for them even if it's getting harder and harder every single day of the year!

 

And seriously Junior at least your team shows up and plays.. I see more heart from them than my Cardinals and that's not right.. I'm pissed at Tony, the players, the ownership, and everything but I guess we were just spoiled the last two years.. Cardinals are never good for anything.. except an NL Central Crown (big flipping deal) and a National League Championship (wooo a pennant) and more division titles.. I hate that.. ARGH!!

I wasn't dogging CCH CJE...just saying it is a very depressing scene right now.

 

I usually like to argue with Cardinals fans in a "at the bar over a beer" kind of way...but the fun is gone.

 

I'm just glad my inspirational stop bitching thread(heavly edited by Oberkfell...that asshat over moderates so damn bad) got everyone to cheer up, if at least for a little bit.

 

I still enjoy posting at CCH though, alot of good discussion most of the time...although my new toned down approach to posting since you guys have went all manic depressive isn't really my style. I am actually getting compliments over there...who would of ever thought that would happen?

I didnt think you were. infact your one of the bright spots on the site.. I never thought I'd see that aswell as you getting compliments.. I havent really ever had a problem with you though.. it's just a sucky time right now and most of the season1

  • Author

Yeah it's 15 hours later, and I feel just as good!

 

 

GO REDS!!!!!!!

Matt freakin Morris!!!!!!!!

 

still cant believe Felipe let him hit in the 8th

Matt freakin Morris!!!!!!!!

 

still cant believe Felipe let him hit in the 8th

it turned out to be a great move...got the two run double for insurance

It would've been the right move even if he had gotten the third out..he had only thrown 87 pitches, he was dealing, and beach ball Benitez coming in would likely mean a blown save

Matt freakin Morris!!!!!!!!

 

still cant believe Felipe let him hit in the 8th

it turned out to be a great move...got the two run double for insurance

It would've been the right move even if he had gotten the third out..he had only thrown 87 pitches, he was dealing, and beach ball Benitez coming in would likely mean a blown save

it turned out to be lucky as hell

Cardinals win a nail biter at home.

 

my braves/cardinals parlay hits

 

 

i love baseball

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.