A little respect from ESPN?

His Name Is Dan Uggla

It's kind of funny that they always mention attendance when they start talking about us.

Did they at least mention that South Florida was/is under a tropical storm warning? I'm not saying that the crowd would have been huge, but the on-coming storm did have an effect on last night's crowd.

Here in Italy the satellite tv shows the most of the ESPN games live: but I cannot remember a game with the Marlins.

Has a Marlins game been showed on ESPN this season?

Yes, the second game of the Yankees doubleheader.

We needed a postponed game in order to get that ish done :lol

It's kind of funny that they always mention attendance when they start talking about us.

They always seem to state the obvious

Yeah I know it's not very hard to notice that when you just see an ocean of orange.

The low attendance and payroll is what makes us a story. If anything it's good because it's a slap in the face to the South Florida fans to show them they've got a winning product on the field and even ESPN is covering it so maybe they ough tto come out.

They always seem to state the obvious

Yeah I know it's not very hard to notice that when you just see an ocean of orange.

The low attendance and payroll is what makes us a story. If anything it's good because it's a slap in the face to the South Florida fans to show them they've got a winning product on the field and even ESPN is covering it so maybe they ough tto come out.

that sounds familiar.