Brewers Series

This is to take away from all the Giardi is stupid threads but we have sweeped this team just previously and where facing them agian I say we start another streak and start beating up on this team some more Its also a good thing Cabs might be back by friday how many games do you see us winning agianst the Brewers and D backs?

Brew Crew is going to be tough man.. To be honest I wouldnt be surprised if we lost 2 of 3..

However, I think we come back strong on the homestand against ARZ and PHI

We have Annie,JJ and Olsen going agianst the Brewers I really like the chances of a sweep

Oh yea no doubt we have our studs out there... Im hoping for a sweep to! However, for those who think the Brewers are going to be the same team we just played their wrong! Brew Crew is going to want BIG TIME revenge plus they are a differ team at home. Home: 39-26 Road: 23-46 WILL SEE MAN! Fish can do it!

sweep.

someone is getting swept.

Not to sound too unfaithful but, unfortunatly, I think the Marlins have a better chance of getting swept in this series than the Brewers do.

:blink: When JJ pitches its almost an automatic win

Yea but there is a chance that the other pitcher pitches better.

This is a huge test for the boys. If they can beat these three pitchers than we are really to compete. If we completely stink up the joint I will be very mad.

sweep.

someone is getting swept.

Not to sound too unfaithful but, unfortunatly, I think the Marlins have a better chance of getting swept in this series than the Brewers do.

:blink: When JJ pitches its almost an automatic win

Yea but there is a chance that the other pitcher pitches better.

But theres a BIGGER chance JJ gets out with a W ,Ben sheets is 4-6 with a 4.62 ERA and Sheets already lost 3 of his last five starts

That was a huge win.. really says something about our team when guys like Cody Ross step up when you need them the most... and what can you say about Anibal? To win the first game of the series on the road after losing the last 2, and in the midst of a wildcard chase, AS really came up big. Impressive for a 22 year old.

And come people, lets give Sheets a little credit here... when hes healthy and on (which he is now), you can count the number of pitchers better than him on one hand. 71 K/7 BB in 64 IP this year