Promotional ideas for next year.

Hollyberry

I was searching around different forums and I found a thread like this. What Promotional items would you like for next year?

This one person on that site said..

6th Inning Foul Ball contrest

5 lucky fans who catch a foul ball in the stands return the ball to the box office a chance to win a trip to disneyworld. After the game 5 winners will go onto the field to catch a pop up fly ball if you catch it you win.If you drop it aw thats too bad

That can be changed around a bit but I would like that.

What other things can you come up with?

-Maybe Monday-Wednesday have $5 Fish Tank tickets.

-Have more "Clubs" like the Uggla's Ugglies. (Cheaper tickets- Free Shirt etc: ) I am still going for Olsen's Knockouts. :punching

-Buy 1 get 1 free tickets.

-1 Free drink with a ticket.

-Mr. Olivo Head (Like Mr. Potato Head)

-A bobble puncher. (Messy punching Olsen)

-Miggy with Mini-Me (Mezzy)

I'd like to see bobble-heads come back.

Seriously, bobbleheads are the best giveaways.

The donuts promotion was so popular it seemed to take on a life of its own. Wasn't the problem that Krispy Kreme couldn't afford to do it anymore? It just became so funny that people were so into it. I'll never forget Mark Grace doing a nationally televised game and saying "Are they saying they want donuts?"

I was searching around different forums and I found a thread like this. What Promotional items would you like for next year?

This one person on that site said..

6th Inning Foul Ball contrest

5 lucky fans who catch a foul ball in the stands return the ball to the box office a chance to win a trip to disneyworld. After the game 5 winners will go onto the field to catch a pop up fly ball if you catch it you win.If you drop it aw thats too bad

That can be changed around a bit but I would like that.

What other things can you come up with?

I like that idea. at an asheville tourists game they had a contest for $100 towards ballgame tickets and they threw a short flyball, and medium flyball, and then they got that stretchy thing that they use to throw tee shirts and shot one up reaaally high and if you caught all three you got the $100. it was neat.

one thing you have to think about is liability, so maybe the catching fly balls part is out. The concept is really cool too.

Also people should get to keep the foul ball, just have to present one.

one thing that would present a problem is someone could just bring a MLB baseball, and say they caught one..nobody'd know the difference

-Maybe Monday-Wednesday have $5 Fish Tank tickets.

-Have more "Clubs" like the Uggla's Ugglies. (Cheaper tickets- Free Shirt etc: ) I am still going for Olsen's Knockouts. :punching

-Buy 1 get 1 free tickets.

-1 Free drink with a ticket.

-Mr. Olivo Head (Like Mr. Potato Head)

-A bobble puncher. (Messy punching Olsen)

-Miggy with Mini-Me (Mezzy)

those are some awesome ideas

I think the important thing is that the Marlins don't bring back either the Miccosukee Airboat Race or the Bellsouth Yellow Pages Contest. They really should be able to come up with something better.

Speaking of those promotions..

Is it just me, or does the youngest kid always win the air boat race?

And does the head Mermaid ever actually check the winning phone book to make sure the contestant found the right listing?

I think the important thing is that the Marlins don't bring back either the Miccosukee Airboat Race or the Bellsouth Yellow Pages Contest. They really should be able to come up with something better.

amen.

I think it's hilarious how the mermaids, during the locate and win, say "stand and cheer for the contestants as they try to find an ad for ________." Who the hell would actually cheer?

here's an idea: A Girardi bobble head to bang against the wall every game after we observe his dumb ass sh*t.

I have an idea too.

A promotion that forever paralyzes internet connections for terminally complaining, annoying MB.com users who blame the manager for EVERY loss.

here's an idea: A Girardi bobble head to bang against the wall every game after we observe his dumb ass sh*t.

I have an idea too.

A promotion that forever paralyzes internet connections for terminally complaining, annoying MB.com users who blame the manager for EVERY loss.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy