More evidence that 9/11 was a set comes out

El Guapo

It is pretty much the other side of the new clinton series stuff

my opinion falls more towards the middle

Bush = Idiot

Chaney = Devil

Idiot + Devil = Trouble for middle class

They used the sentiments after 9/11 to go to war unlawfully and break all records of world law and our own along with lying to us all about it. Now the blame is trying to be shifted elsewhere to save their public image.

I dont see our Gov purposely murdering our own citizens to this extent. That is like the RFK ideal that he purposely let Pearl Harbor happen.

It is pretty much the other side of the new clinton series stuff

my opinion falls more towards the middle

Bush = Idiot

Chaney = Devil

Idiot + Devil = Trouble for middle class

They used the sentiments after 9/11 to go to war unlawfully and break all records of world law and our own along with lying to us all about it. Now the blame is trying to be shifted elsewhere to save their public image.

I dont see our Gov purposely murdering our own citizens to this extent. That is like the RFK ideal that he purposely let Pearl Harbor happen.

So now we go back to the 'Bush administration is the anti-christ' campaign? Come off it already. You cannot really believe that.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14723997/

Also watch the film called Loose Change which you can find on yahoo......

Anyone that still thinks 9/11 was done by terroists should watch this film

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?_adv_pro...11%26ei%3DUTF-8

thats the link to the film

There is no such thing as "The Sun." It's an evil conspiricy cooked up by a small but VERY powerful group of Skull-and-Bones alumni (Bush, Cheney... Hitler) who want to control the entire world, which....is actually flat. There is no solar system, no galaxy, not even a universe.

There is no such thing as "The Sun." It's an evil conspiricy cooked up by a small but VERY powerful group of Skull-and-Bones alumni (Bush, Cheney... Hitler) who want to control the entire world, which....is actually flat. There is no solar system, no galaxy, not even a universe.

But the world is created in a few days and all of science that has proven differently is wrong because a book written about a carpenter's son says so :)

(playing devils advocate is all)

But the world is created in a few days and all of science that has proven differently is wrong because a book written about a carpenter's son says so :)

You're preaching to the choir... i'm a Jew :thumbup .

You're preaching to the choir... i'm a Jew :thumbup .

I am Catholic but my point is you never know what folks might believe even though strangely you never know to the lengths of what governments can go either. Personally I dont think there is a conspiracy except that they knew something was up, they had prior knowledge and intelligence to support it. But, I dont think they in their wildest dreams had a clue what was coming to the extent.

I never bought into the 9/11 conspiracy theories. It would just be WAY too difficult to pull all of those things off at once without one person blowing it wide open. I can also guarantee that the majority of people in government would turn the people in who would have done this. They aren't all mindless drones who do everything they are asked without thinking. They are still human beings.

However, I do believe that the Bush administration and the neo-conservative wing of the Republican party took advantage of 9/11 for their own political gain, and to further their agenda with the invasion of Iraq. They also orchestrated the biggest U-turn in foreign support of the U.S. ever, which went from the entire world supporting us in 2001, to almost the entire world distrusting us by 2006.

There is also the fact that the Bush administration should have done a lot more in the months leading up to 9/11 to try and detect this attack. There was a ton of chatter being picked up by the NSA and the CIA about a major strike being imminent. Then there was the pretty obvious Presidential Daily Briefing from August 2001, titled "Bin Laden Determined to Strike In US", which should have sounded some kind of alarm SOMEWHERE inside the government.

There is also the fact that the Bush administration should have done a lot more in the months leading up to 9/11 to try and detect this attack. There was a ton of chatter being picked up by the NSA and the CIA about a major strike being imminent. Then there was the pretty obvious Presidential Daily Briefing from August 2001, titled "Bin Laden Determined to Strike In US", which should have sounded some kind of alarm SOMEWHERE inside the government.

There is also the fact that Carter, Reagan, Bush and Clinton should have done more in the decades leading to the attack. Especially the previous administration which didn't pick these guys up in their previous 8 years in office.

A memo titled "Bin Laden Determined To Strike In US" is to government officials what a newspaper article "Marlins determined to stay in Miami" is to Marlins fans. Nothing we didn't already know.

There is also the fact that Carter, Reagan, Bush and Clinton should have done more in the decades leading to the attack. Especially the previous administration which didn't pick these guys up in their previous 8 years in office.

A memo titled "Bin Laden Determined To Strike In US" is to government officials what a newspaper article "Marlins determined to stay in Miami" is to Marlins fans. Nothing we didn't already know.

Inside the PDB, it says that they believe there was a plot in the works involving hijackings of airplanes, AND that someone had been looking over major New York City landmarks. Those are pretty big hints...