9/11 Game Pics

MiRi

just a question though for miri, maxx, or Admin

do you guys know pete?

Just wondering because last year in a game against the Devil Rays my friend and I had seats behind home plate like 20 rows up or something. We were sitting in the trunk of my SUV drinking beers since it was raining a little bit and we were using the door as cover. This guy who introduced later introduced himself as Pete, pulls up in an SUV and asks if he can buy a beer from us. We told him he could just have one and he parks next to us and drank the beer.

After talking for a while he asked us where we were sitting. We told him and he then replied "How would you like to sit 3rd row from home plate next to the Devil Rays dugout?" My first reaction was to ask him "How much?" He then said we could have them for free since we were nice to him and gave him a beer, and if we gave him our original tickets. I then figured it would be easier for him to sell our tickets than the other ones for $100+. We then swapped tickets and went in and had a blast. Then I've seen the guy on TV numerous times since he sits near the Marlins dugout, but never saw him in the parking lot since and never got to thank him for that.

And that was one of the two times i've sat in the batters box, the other was when i won the online sweepstake last month but thats a whole different story.

I cant believe I didnt see you guys on t.v. Great pictures :thumbup . I always wanted to sit in the batters box seats. When my dad tells me he got tickets for a game I always say with a huge smile "Batters box" :D .

Holly if you want to sit there, you can look here

http://teamexchange.ticketmaster.com/html/...mp;team=marlins

there, season ticket holders sell their tickets, and they sometimes have Batters Box seats for sale. They arent cheap ($150+ per seat unless its row AA), but I think it is worth attending a game and sitting there once if you can afford it.

I cant believe I didnt see you guys on t.v. Great pictures :thumbup . I always wanted to sit in the batters box seats. When my dad tells me he got tickets for a game I always say with a huge smile "Batters box" :D .

there, season ticket holders sell their tickets, and they sometimes have Batters Box seats for sale. They arent cheap ($150+ per seat unless its row AA), but I think it is worth attending a game and sitting there once if you can afford it.

Thanks.

i was up in terrece box last night i think it was between us and outfield reserved who were the most crunkest in the crowd

the cody chants last night were amazing..... i had super fun last night... did anybody catch pedro dancing around before the game...

pedro is cool.....he was having fun, and then threw some balls at fans and signed some autographs.......

batter's box seats are so amazing.., it's like being in the field. in some cases you have better seats than the dugout.

row AA is $435??? what?

amazing pics, MiRi. once again.

Oh, I forgot to mention this funny story from that night. It was after the bit of rain fell and people were going back to their seats. You know how the ushers hold everyone back until there's an out or something? Well, Max and I were waiting to get to our seats and we were standing next to Loria. Loria was standing on top the steps. The usher, this young dude, says to Loria, "Sir, please step back behind the line." Loria gives him this look like saying, Are you talking to me? and says, "Do you know who I am?" The poor usher was like, "Ooh! I am so sorry, sir!" Awkward moment for the poor guy. Afterwards, Max was telling the guy that he would've told him not to go up to Loria, but the man was right there. The guy was so embarrassed.