September 16, 200620 yr FLA @ ATL: Sanchez 1.57 vs. Smoltz 11.08 SD @ LA: Wllams 5.06 vs. Bilingsley 1.42 SF @ STL: Morris 6.87 vs. Carpenter 1.93 PHI @ HOU: Hamels 2.25 vs. Hirsh 1.89 CIN @ CHI: Michalak 7.53 vs. Hill 1.29 ...seems to favor us. *ERAs are for past 3 starts.
September 16, 200620 yr if we win something good will happen.....all we can worry bout is winning ourselves let the rest take place...i would be happy if we win and sd loses, anything else is just extra
September 16, 200620 yr We are going to win today. No need for stats, our guys seem to see the ball off Smoltz, he won't fool anybody, I predict a dinger from Uggla today, for some reason I see him having a REALLY BIG game.
September 16, 200620 yr We are going to win today. No need for stats, our guys seem to see the ball off Smoltz, he won't fool anybody, I predict a dinger from Uggla today, for some reason I see him having a REALLY BIG game. I'm hoping for one by Jake if he is in the line up. Gotta get him to that 20 mark.
September 16, 200620 yr Sanchez has been our most consitent, Smoltz has been struggling this is a big game and we need to take this.
September 16, 200620 yr Rich Hill has been absolute money lately...the guy is on a serious roll Another gem today
September 16, 200620 yr Author Rich Hill has been absolute money lately...the guy is on a serious roll Another gem today SF and CIN both go down (PHI won). Now for the 2 big ones tonight: FLA vs. ATL and SD vs. LA.
September 17, 200620 yr At this point keep rooting for SD....they are closer to us in the standings. hey, PB haven't seen you in a while.. how many games is LA ahead of SD in the NL West standings? (i'm too lazy to look it up)
September 17, 200620 yr At this point keep rooting for SD....they are closer to us in the standings. By your logic of them being closer in the standings, you mean we should be rooting for SD to lose, right?
September 17, 200620 yr We are going to win today. No need for stats, our guys seem to see the ball off Smoltz, he won't fool anybody, I predict a dinger from Uggla today, for some reason I see him having a REALLY BIG game. :sigh:.
September 17, 200620 yr Smoltz was the Smoltz of old...we had our chances! We should have won this one...I hate when great pitching is wasted!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.