Starting Game Threads

poptart

• 6 months later...

While speaking of game threads, I wanted to add some things for those that start them in order to make it more convenient for those outside of Florida to watch the Marlins.

When the Fish play NL East teams, we should put the away TV outlet so they can watch.

I'll try to post it daily.

I'm going to run through some game thread etiquette in case some of the newer members are unfamiliar.

This is baseball, and we are superstitious. If the Marlins win a game, the person who started the game thread for that game will start the next one, until they lose.

If the Marlins lose, anyone is welcome to start the game thread for the next game. Making a nice post to open things up is encouraged, like the starters, the lineups, game time and what networks on television and radio are broadcasting the game.

Don't start the next day's game thread the moment the last out happens in the game prior. Just wait til sometime on game day. ;)

And of course, as always, post nicely!

Go Marlins! :gofishb

I'm going to run through some game thread etiquette in case some of the newer members are unfamiliar.

This is baseball, and we are superstitious. If the Marlins win a game, the person who started the game thread for that game will start the next one, until they lose.

If the Marlins lose, anyone is welcome to start the game thread for the next game. Making a nice post to open things up is encouraged, like the starters, the lineups, game time and what networks on television and radio are broadcasting the game.

Don't start the next day's game thread the moment the last out happens in the game prior. Just wait til sometime on game day. ;)

And of course, as always, post nicely!

Go Marlins! :gofishb

I second all of Dodge's points and Capey...i hope you have tonight's ready to go after we win the suspended game ;)