So it's Thursday and no one has said anything

JetsMania

It's been a while since either team didn't suck. Maybe the Jets snuck into the playoffs some time in the last 5 years, but they weren't much of a threat. The Dolphins, meanwhile, haven't been to the playoffs in 5 years, and they haven't advanced past the 2nd round in about 15 years.

Luckily for us, I guess, this is one of those rivalries that is able to maintain some heat even when both teams suck (unlike Heat-Knicks). Considering how bad we are, these Jets games take on increased importance. If we can just win these, the season won't be a total loss.

J! E! T! S! SUCK! SUCK! SUCK!

we may see at 13-10 game or something like.

Watch it be a real high scoring game after I said that.

Jets have been the playoffs 3 times in the past 5 years, and got bounced of the second round 2 out of the three times. Fins havent done anything. Atleast this game sunday means something for now (jets can get to 3-3, dolphins can climb to 2-4 and have some hope left). I have a feeling the dec 25th game wont mean anything...

I have to find some highlights of Jumbo Elliot making a touchdown pass that ties the monday night game...

You won't find that because he was on the receiving end of that pass...unless that's what you mean by "making" the pass. Come on, get your Jets-Dolphins history right.

Joey H is going to throw 3 TDs on Sunday. Hopefully, all of them are to Dolphins players, and not to opposing CBs.

I HATE the Jets

JETS SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!

Screw you NY Jets for ruining the career of the greatest center to ever play the game.

If we win 3 games this year only and we beat the jets twice, it is a good year to me!

I have my bet down already with my best friend :)

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...6lr%3D%26sa%3DG

Viewing pleasure for the Jetsvs Dolphins fan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvzE__vAClo

The whole drive to give jets fans nightmares :)

I have to find some highlights of Jumbo Elliot making a touchdown pass that ties the monday night game...

You won't find that because he was on the receiving end of that pass...unless that's what you mean by "making" the pass. Come on, get your Jets-Dolphins history right.

Joey H is going to throw 3 TDs on Sunday. Hopefully, all of them are to Dolphins players, and not to opposing CBs.

hahaha opps I ment catch a touchdown

We'll see if the dolphins anemic offense can score on the jets terrible defense.

I see the jets winning by 7 points

Dolphins suck. There I started it

I agree.

I'd also like to add that Ronnie Brown is useless.

Damn, it feels good to get that off my chest.

Its hard to disagree with my orginal statement. The dolphins are 1-4 and lost to houston. A loss to the jets ends their season. Overconfident Jet's fans are so funny :lol

Season's over anyway. A loss to the Jets gets us a better draft pick. I'd still rather win, but let's be honest here.

Also, I don't think Ronnie Brown is useless at all. It always seems like he's doing the best he can with what he's got. On half his runs, he needs to make at least one move just to get back to the original line.

I wouldn't say the season's over. Yet. Juding by what we did last year. A loss or two more and yes, the season's over.

Dolphins suck. There I started it

I agree.

I'd also like to add that Ronnie Brown is useless.

Damn, it feels good to get that off my chest.

Its hard to disagree with my orginal statement. The dolphins are 1-4 and lost to houston. A loss to the jets ends their season.

A jets loss makes you worse then us though :)

Season's over anyway. A loss to the Jets gets us a better draft pick. I'd still rather win, but let's be honest here.

Also, I don't think Ronnie Brown is useless at all. It always seems like he's doing the best he can with what he's got. On half his runs, he needs to make at least one move just to get back to the original line.

exactly:

The line is horrible

He is met 2-3 yards deep always

His QB has been horrible

The play calling is everything short, nothing deep

The Box has 8,9, 10 in it every down!

He is being given the ball less then 15 touches a game. He is a get better as the game goes on back. They need to give it to him more no less.

I could go on and on.

But today and this week all that matters is the jets suck.