Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Man rapes 6 year old girl, leaves her naked in alley

Featured Replies

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/6068862.stm

 

Peter Voisey snatched the girl from the ground-floor bathroom of her home in Willington Quay, North Tyneside.

 

He drove her round the area, repeatedly sexually abused her, then abandoned her naked and screaming in an alleyway last December, Newcastle Crown Court heard.

 

Voisey, 35, of Blyth, has been warned by the judge he could face life in jail when he is sentenced on 1 December.

 

He was found guilty on Friday of abduction, rape and sexual assault.

 

 

 

Voisey - also known as Smith - of Renwick Road, was told by Judge David Hodson he would receive a life or indefinite sentence in order to protect the public.

 

After grabbing the girl from her bath, he put his hand over her mouth and told her that if she made a noise she would not see her family again.

 

He repeated the threat as he carried out the attacks.

 

Following the conviction, the girl's mother said: "My little girl was in the bath in her own home within earshot of everyone else in the flat, the back door was shut and I'd only just left the bathroom to go to another room when she was snatched.

 

 

"It's every mother's nightmare to think your children aren't safe in their home.

 

"You wouldn't think you would have to lock all your doors this early in the evening to protect your children from anyone entering your home uninvited."

 

During the three-week trial, the jury heard how Voisey had a previous conviction for molesting a 12-year-old girl in the changing rooms of a leisure centre in Macclesfield, Cheshire, in July 2001.

 

The court was shown a footprint recovered from the bathroom by forensic investigators, which matched a pair of trainers he owned.

 

Police found charred remnants of clothing which he had burnt in his back garden and also recovered his diary in which the entry for December 27 read: "Phew, it's over. Chill now."

 

Det Ch Insp Jim Napier, who led the investigation, said: "As the evidence built up against him we became more and more convinced that he had committed this crime, which I can only describe as horrific.

 

 

"He was a total stranger to this family, he violated their home, he kidnapped a little girl to satisfy his own perverted desires and he has shown neither guilt nor remorse.

 

"Today's conviction should ensure that he is not in a position to harm anyone else for many years to come."

 

The high-profile investigation was one of the most challenging the Northumbria police force had faced in recent years, according to senior officers.

 

 

 

 

 

:|

 

What a sick f***.

Death penalty.

Why waste time warning him of life in jail and just give it to him?

 

If I was the father of that little girl, this POS would pray for the death penalty.

 

 

That's still considered a criminal act and you'd be just as guilty as he was. Vengaence and justice aren't the same thing.

 

/Batman

If I was the father of that little girl, this POS would pray for the death penalty.

 

 

That's still considered a criminal act and you'd be just as guilty as he was. Vengaence and justice aren't the same thing.

 

/Batman

I don't care.

If I was the father of that little girl, this POS would pray for the death penalty.

 

 

That's still considered a criminal act and you'd be just as guilty as he was. Vengaence and justice aren't the same thing.

 

/Batman

I don't care.

 

Then you're no better than any other criminal.

 

I know you care, because you're not fighting crime. Well, at least care for your own well-being.

Why waste time warning him of life in jail and just give it to him?

 

 

If I was the father of that little girl, this POS would pray for the death penalty.

 

 

That's still considered a criminal act and you'd be just as guilty as he was. Vengaence and justice aren't the same thing.

 

/Batman

It's way easier to say that not being in said situation. The desire for vengeance would probably be all-encompassing for some people. It's part of human nature. This girl will likely be messed up for the rest of her life.

CUT HIS BALLS OFF! What are you talking about, cut him into pieces and spread them all over miami. Screw revenge, it's personal. Tie him in a chamber and make him the county B*Tch. Spread his legs so far apart that every damn gunner in jail can spread their seed on this sick fu*K. Forreal, let him have it.

Why waste time warning him of life in jail and just give it to him?

 

 

If I was the father of that little girl, this POS would pray for the death penalty.

 

 

That's still considered a criminal act and you'd be just as guilty as he was. Vengaence and justice aren't the same thing.

 

/Batman

It's way easier to say that not being in said situation. The desire for vengeance would probably be all-encompassing for some people. It's part of human nature. This girl will likely be messed up for the rest of her life.

 

I'd rather they get punished. So, if you get vengaence, what, you kill him and he dies in two seconds? It's not like life's a movie and you can kidnap him and torture him ala Saw. You go in a public place, shoot him, he falls, probably dies, then YOU go to jail.

 

Vengaence is stupid. It's a knee-jerk reaction and anyone who actually thinks the situation out would never do it. Plus, once you consider your own well-being you wouldn't do it anyways (in theory).

If I was the father of that little girl, this POS would pray for the death penalty.

 

 

That's still considered a criminal act and you'd be just as guilty as he was. Vengaence and justice aren't the same thing.

 

/Batman

I don't care.

 

Then you're no better than any other criminal.

 

I know you care, because you're not fighting crime. Well, at least care for your own well-being.

Don't give me that crap... if someone kidnapped and raped my 6 year old little girl, as god as my witness I would do everything in my power to make that person suffer an extremely painful death. If it resulted in me going to prison for the rest of my life, it would be worth it. Our criminal justice system is NOT adequate at handling the most heinous of cases and no punishment they can deal out is enough to fit the crime.

 

And i'm not sure what you mean in your second sentence?

Call me hypocritical, stupid, criminal-like, etc. but I'll be damned if I wouldn't carry about my own justice with something like this. I've pretty much made up in my mind that if anyone raped/assaulted/something worse my fiancee/soon to be wife I won't even let them get to their trial and have the possibility of getting off on some technicality or some other BS.

 

It's a hard thing to say with my faith being as it is but I don't know if I'm a strong enough person to let things happen as they may and forgive that person for doing something to someone so close to me and sit back and watch as they become some demigod behind the bars who gets all the smokes, drugs, and conjugals he wants for the rest of his life.

People like this are why capital punishment is legal in America.

 

 

And why the UK's justice system is inadequate to handle such scumbags.

Call me hypocritical, stupid, criminal-like, etc. but I'll be damned if I wouldn't carry about my own justice with something like this. I've pretty much made up in my mind that if anyone raped/assaulted/something worse my fiancee/soon to be wife I won't even let them get to their trial and have the possibility of getting off on some technicality or some other BS.

 

It's a hard thing to say with my faith being as it is but I don't know if I'm a strong enough person to let things happen as they may and forgive that person for doing something to someone so close to me and sit back and watch as they become some demigod behind the bars who gets all the smokes, drugs, and conjugals he wants for the rest of his life.

 

I understand the desire for revenge because nobody can judge a victim's loved one. But you're wrong about the prisons somehow making people like this demigods or people like this getting away on legal technicalities often. Our prison system is extremely savage and there is no basis for the half-truths we have about it. We saw what happend to that child molster in Indiana. Child killer face much worse in prison. The problems with prisons have more to do with our unwillingness to put money into them to prevent gangs from operating freely. But it doesnt apply to child molestors.

Call me hypocritical, stupid, criminal-like, etc. but I'll be damned if I wouldn't carry about my own justice with something like this. I've pretty much made up in my mind that if anyone raped/assaulted/something worse my fiancee/soon to be wife I won't even let them get to their trial and have the possibility of getting off on some technicality or some other BS.

 

It's a hard thing to say with my faith being as it is but I don't know if I'm a strong enough person to let things happen as they may and forgive that person for doing something to someone so close to me and sit back and watch as they become some demigod behind the bars who gets all the smokes, drugs, and conjugals he wants for the rest of his life.

 

I understand the desire for revenge because nobody can judge a victim's loved one. But you're wrong about the prisons somehow making people like this demigods or people like this getting away on legal technicalities often. Our prison system is extremely savage and there is no basis for the half-truths we have about it. We saw what happend to that child molster in Indiana. Child killer face much worse in prison. The problems with prisons have more to do with our unwillingness to put money into them to prevent gangs from operating freely. But it doesnt apply to child molestors.

There are cases where the sicko's are dealt with appropriately like the incident in Indiana, and that was only because of internal prison justice and not our legal system, however there are also the cases where the sicko's get off so easy and don't even make it to prison, like what happened in Vermont about 6 months ago where a man who raped 3 young children on a regular basis for years had some activist judge give him probation which is totally absurd. If I was the parent of one of those kids and the guy got f***ing probation, all I can say is he wouldn't be on probation for very long. Our criminal justice system is inconsistent at best when it comes to dealing out punishments.

Call me hypocritical, stupid, criminal-like, etc. but I'll be damned if I wouldn't carry about my own justice with something like this. I've pretty much made up in my mind that if anyone raped/assaulted/something worse my fiancee/soon to be wife I won't even let them get to their trial and have the possibility of getting off on some technicality or some other BS.

 

It's a hard thing to say with my faith being as it is but I don't know if I'm a strong enough person to let things happen as they may and forgive that person for doing something to someone so close to me and sit back and watch as they become some demigod behind the bars who gets all the smokes, drugs, and conjugals he wants for the rest of his life.

 

I understand the desire for revenge because nobody can judge a victim's loved one. But you're wrong about the prisons somehow making people like this demigods or people like this getting away on legal technicalities often. Our prison system is extremely savage and there is no basis for the half-truths we have about it. We saw what happend to that child molster in Indiana. Child killer face much worse in prison. The problems with prisons have more to do with our unwillingness to put money into them to prevent gangs from operating freely. But it doesnt apply to child molestors.

There are cases where the sicko's are dealt with appropriately like the incident in Indiana, and that was only because of internal prison justice and not our legal system, however there are also the cases where the sicko's get off so easy and don't even make it to prison, like what happened in Vermont about 6 months ago where a man who raped 3 young children on a regular basis for years had some activist judge give him probation which is totally absurd. If I was the parent of one of those kids and the guy got f***ing probation, all I can say is he wouldn't be on probation for very long. Our criminal justice system is inconsistent at best when it comes to dealing out punishments.

Ok, that's one case.

I was speaking about a person who could have murdered a woman, not this case, as I set it up for myself.

 

I love how my opinion on prisons gets swept under the rug and its acted as if I know nothing about the prison system. That's why this forum just keeps going in circles and gets less and less informative.

I was speaking about a person who could have murdered a woman, not this case, as I set it up for myself.

 

I love how my opinion on prisons gets swept under the rug and its acted as if I know nothing about the prison system. That's why this forum just keeps going in circles and gets less and less informative.

 

 

I'm intrigued by your use of conjugals as if that's some right prisoners have and they just get them from women (possibly hookers) supplied by the system.

 

But, really, I saw nothing to challenge.

 

I don't personally approve of people taking what they think is the law into their own hands. I understand wanting to; but actually doing it? I dunno.

I would absolutely kill this man if it were my little girl. And I wouldn't do it with a gun either, I'd rather do it with a machete or a hatchet... or better yet, my bare hands.

I would absolutely kill this man if it were my little girl. And I wouldn't do it with a gun either, I'd rather do it with a machete or a hatchet... or better yet, my bare hands.

 

 

Still illegal.

 

And when would you do this? In the courthouse in front of the cops?

 

I'd be more worried about getting the girl help or raising awareness, myself.

We've pretty much established that you don't agree with these revenged filled actions, Buckeye. We get that killing these people = illegal, doesn't mean it wouldn't still be gone through with.

 

Have a loved one die tragically and 'awareness' is the farthest thing from your mind.

 

When my friend in HS was killed by a drunk driver I wasn't thinking, "Let's make some posters and put them around school!" I was thinking, "I wanna kill that motherf***er."

I would absolutely kill this man if it were my little girl. And I wouldn't do it with a gun either, I'd rather do it with a machete or a hatchet... or better yet, my bare hands.

 

 

Still illegal.

 

And when would you do this? In the courthouse in front of the cops?

 

I'd be more worried about getting the girl help or raising awareness, myself.

 

 

I don't care if it's illegal. Is that a strange concept to you?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.