Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

For all you New York area Marlins fans

Featured Replies

Anibal Sanchez will be doing a signing in 2 weeks. Don't have the specifics yet but got the heads up from a friend who works with Anibal's agent, who happens to be New York based.

 

So, make plans now. :cool

He'll be signing at the Meadowlands Plaza Hotel in Seacaucus, New Jersey.

 

 

 

November 4th, 2:00-3:30 PM

 

 

Flats and Balls are 35 bucks

Other items are 45

Inscriptions are another 20

I hope he has another signing down here in florida. I tried to get him at the stadium (saw him in the parking lot) and he told me to get out of his way. jerk.

I hope he has another signing down here in florida. I tried to get him at the stadium (saw him in the parking lot) and he told me to get out of his way. jerk.

 

 

Why was Anibal in the public lot?

 

 

And he signed a ton during spring training, and even after the no-no I know people who have gotten him 2 or 3 per on the road.

Was this before or after his no-no?

 

after.

 

 

I hope he has another signing down here in florida. I tried to get him at the stadium (saw him in the parking lot) and he told me to get out of his way. jerk.

 

 

Why was Anibal in the public lot?

 

 

And he signed a ton during spring training, and even after the no-no I know people who have gotten him 2 or 3 per on the road.

I don't know. some players decide to park out there. I saw him walking out with his brother, and asked him. Hopefully I'll get him eventually.

Well there you go.

 

the guy must have felt like Clemens after that happend.

 

But yeah, come on he should have given you his lousy autograph.

How big of a crowd could possibly go to this? Are there that many Anibel Sanchez autograph collectors?

  • Author

I hope he has another signing down here in florida. I tried to get him at the stadium (saw him in the parking lot) and he told me to get out of his way. jerk.

 

 

Why was Anibal in the public lot?

 

 

And he signed a ton during spring training, and even after the no-no I know people who have gotten him 2 or 3 per on the road.

I don't know. some players decide to park out there. I saw him walking out with his brother, and asked him. Hopefully I'll get him eventually.

 

Umm...no they don't.

 

How big of a crowd could possibly go to this? Are there that many Anibel Sanchez autograph collectors?

 

 

It's an SPX sports event, I'm not sure who else will be there, but it's a bigger event that he's a part of.

I hope he has another signing down here in florida. I tried to get him at the stadium (saw him in the parking lot) and he told me to get out of his way. jerk.

 

 

Why was Anibal in the public lot?

 

 

And he signed a ton during spring training, and even after the no-no I know people who have gotten him 2 or 3 per on the road.

I don't know. some players decide to park out there. I saw him walking out with his brother, and asked him. Hopefully I'll get him eventually.

 

Umm...no they don't.

 

How big of a crowd could possibly go to this? Are there that many Anibel Sanchez autograph collectors?

 

 

It's an SPX sports event, I'm not sure who else will be there, but it's a bigger event that he's a part of.

 

Ooooh okay...I was wondering how Sanchez could headline an event in New York.

I hope he has another signing down here in florida. I tried to get him at the stadium (saw him in the parking lot) and he told me to get out of his way. jerk.

 

 

Why was Anibal in the public lot?

 

 

And he signed a ton during spring training, and even after the no-no I know people who have gotten him 2 or 3 per on the road.

I don't know. some players decide to park out there. I saw him walking out with his brother, and asked him. Hopefully I'll get him eventually.

 

Umm...no they don't.

 

How big of a crowd could possibly go to this? Are there that many Anibel Sanchez autograph collectors?

 

 

It's an SPX sports event, I'm not sure who else will be there, but it's a bigger event that he's a part of.

trust me, I go there all the time. 99% of players just get on the bus or have a car parked next to the bus . Only 10 players or so, have I seen just walk out. Most people won't notice them, and they'll glide right out of there. I have NO idea why they would do this. The players I remember that have done this are : endy chavez (with the expos), Lance Parrish, Todd Jones (with the rockies), Ricky Ledee (phillies), anibal, vladimir nunez (a long time ago), and Cesar Izturis. No big time players ever do.Half of those players only sign for me, because nobody else recognizes them, or don't see them come out.

I hope he has another signing down here in florida. I tried to get him at the stadium (saw him in the parking lot) and he told me to get out of his way. jerk.

 

 

Why was Anibal in the public lot?

 

 

And he signed a ton during spring training, and even after the no-no I know people who have gotten him 2 or 3 per on the road.

I don't know. some players decide to park out there. I saw him walking out with his brother, and asked him. Hopefully I'll get him eventually.

 

Umm...no they don't.

 

How big of a crowd could possibly go to this? Are there that many Anibel Sanchez autograph collectors?

 

 

It's an SPX sports event, I'm not sure who else will be there, but it's a bigger event that he's a part of.

trust me, I go there all the time. 99% of players just get on the bus or have a car parked next to the bus . Only 10 players or so, have I seen just walk out. Most people won't notice them, and they'll glide right out of there. I have NO idea why they would do this.

 

Well the visiting guys, like the ones you listed, do it because a lot of the time theres not enough room left to park in the designated visitors parking area, especially in September (not always though), when rosters expand and the Marlins overflow takes up some of that lot too.

 

Perhaps Anibal was being picked up or dropped off by someone that day.

Was this before or after his no-no?

after.

 

 

I hope he has another signing down here in florida. I tried to get him at the stadium (saw him in the parking lot) and he told me to get out of his way. jerk.

 

Why was Anibal in the public lot?

 

 

And he signed a ton during spring training, and even after the no-no I know people who have gotten him 2 or 3 per on the road.

I don't know. some players decide to park out there. I saw him walking out with his brother, and asked him. Hopefully I'll get him eventually.

Players never park at public parking, dude.

I hope he has another signing down here in florida. I tried to get him at the stadium (saw him in the parking lot) and he told me to get out of his way. jerk.

 

Why was Anibal in the public lot?

 

 

And he signed a ton during spring training, and even after the no-no I know people who have gotten him 2 or 3 per on the road.

I don't know. some players decide to park out there. I saw him walking out with his brother, and asked him. Hopefully I'll get him eventually.

 

Umm...no they don't.

 

How big of a crowd could possibly go to this? Are there that many Anibel Sanchez autograph collectors?

 

It's an SPX sports event, I'm not sure who else will be there, but it's a bigger event that he's a part of.

trust me, I go there all the time. 99% of players just get on the bus or have a car parked next to the bus . Only 10 players or so, have I seen just walk out. Most people won't notice them, and they'll glide right out of there. I have NO idea why they would do this.

 

Well the visiting guys, like the ones you listed, do it because a lot of the time theres not enough room left to park in the designated visitors parking area, especially in September (not always though), when rosters expand and the Marlins overflow takes up some of that lot too.

 

Perhaps Anibal was being picked up or dropped off by someone that day.

I think he was, he was walking out with some guys ( i heard that was his brother) and the other guy drove...so whatever..

 

 

Florida Fish Fan--

 

 

1. Do you wanna bet me on this?

 

2. how the hell would you know? I've been going to the bus for many years.

Was this before or after his no-no?

after.

 

 

I hope he has another signing down here in florida. I tried to get him at the stadium (saw him in the parking lot) and he told me to get out of his way. jerk.

 

Why was Anibal in the public lot?

 

 

And he signed a ton during spring training, and even after the no-no I know people who have gotten him 2 or 3 per on the road.

I don't know. some players decide to park out there. I saw him walking out with his brother, and asked him. Hopefully I'll get him eventually.

Players never park at public parking, dude.

I saw two visiting players do it during the '05 season .. so yeah, they do ...

Was this before or after his no-no?

after.

 

 

I hope he has another signing down here in florida. I tried to get him at the stadium (saw him in the parking lot) and he told me to get out of his way. jerk.

 

Why was Anibal in the public lot?

 

 

And he signed a ton during spring training, and even after the no-no I know people who have gotten him 2 or 3 per on the road.

I don't know. some players decide to park out there. I saw him walking out with his brother, and asked him. Hopefully I'll get him eventually.

Players never park at public parking, dude.

I saw two visiting players do it during the '05 season .. so yeah, they do ...

thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.