Top 50 MILB

Fishfan79

It's biased

O's get no respect at all and yeah, their system is nothing to write home about, but they definitely have at least 1 or 2 guys worthy of making that crappy list.

If the O's have the 12th ranked minor league system according to baseball america, then i'd think they had a top 50 prospect.

And how are some of those guys on that list still prospect qualified?

Keep your eyes on #39 prospect Chuck Lofgren. Saw him pitch down in Myrtle Beach..... mixed up his pitches very well and seemed to have very good control and composure.

Nolan Reimold

no, don't look at his stats.......... he suffered through a foot injury all season but he's a really promising prospect......

they have a lot of young guys that could probably make that list next year or the year after........ most of their legit prospects are 18-19 yr olds.....

like i said, if they're gonna give the O's the 12th ranked farm system, then they should have at least one of the top 50 players.........

Lofgren over nothing...... i was just saying he looked like a promising prospect when I saw him pitch and obviously he is

• 3 weeks later...

for once I'd like the Giants to actually have a position player with MLB potential in their farm

I've been saying that about the Marlins for some time. We have no major offensive prospects in the minors right now. Chris Coghlan has some talent, but he was just drafted back in the summer.

for once I'd like the Giants to actually have a position player with MLB potential in their farm

I've been saying that about the Marlins for some time. We have no major offensive prospects in the minors right now. Chris Coghlan has some talent, but he was just drafted back in the summer.

At least you guys have actually produced a number of good players out of your farm...now that Bill Mueller has retired, there is only one starting position player that has come out of the Giants farm system, and he's garbage (Pedro Feliz)

I'm looking forward to seeing what Phil Hughs can bring to the Yankee rotation. We DESPERATELY need someone to step up and act like a guarenteed quality start. I would highly prefer to see a YOUNG arm from our own farm system - but that's just me.

I don't know how consistent Moose is going to be. He seems to have some nagging injury that keeps catching up to him and affecting his delivery. Likewise, I am not convinced that Pettitte can stay healthy all season. I don't want to see Wang hung out to dry.