HEY EVERYONE!

DA COWBOY

Hey everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself and let everybody welcome me. My name is Ronald, I'm 37 and from Plano Texas. Currently I am in a drug-rehabilitation facility. I have been here for just over 3 months now. I have made many mistakes in my life, but i hope nobody holds them against me. I have been doing very well since I was brought here, and I have just been given the privelege of 30 minutes of internet use per day. Since I was brought here, I have had no TV or radio access. This is really my outlet to the outside world for now, so I figure I would try to keep up with my favorite thing in the world. That thing is Florida Marlins baseball. I have gone through some very rough times in my life, but I've always been a Marlins fanatic. There are times where I look back and think 'I should be dead'. But I think the Marlins have helped me through those times and I can't imagine an existence without them. My all-time favorite Marlin is Alex Gonzalez. Looks like I gotta go now. I hope nobody holds the things I've done against me and treats me fairly and equally.

GO 'LINS!