UPDATED: Knicks-Nuggets Brawl

Ramp

Guest FishFanInPA

Man, i hate seein Melo and Mardy fightin.....Melo's the f***in man and Mardy would have had his neck rung by coach Chaney if he saw that.

Denver had their starting 5 out with two mins left while the Knicks had scrubs.

Mardy's foul really wasn't that bad.....no more malicious then any other foul a guy makes to prevent a breakaway dunk.

Oh come on. It was a blow out with a minute left and he tackled him into the hoop. Melo is a moron, and should be gone for at least 10. Somebody needs to tell Nate Robinson he's not a thug.

Mardy's foul really wasn't that bad.....no more malicious then any other foul a guy makes to prevent a breakaway dunk.

His arms were near the dudes head, grab him by the arms or something if your going to foul him like that.

From the postgame interviews, it seemed like he fouled him because he was mad at the reverse dunk on the previous (?) dunk.

Carmelo and Robinson should be suspended the most, IMO. Collins too.

Oh come on. It was a blow out with a minute left and he tackled him into the hoop. Melo is a moron, and should be gone for at least 10. Somebody needs to tell Nate Robinson he's not a thug.

Oh please, dude. He was just sticking up for his damn teammate. I'd like to know how that is being a thug.

As for suspensions, I think Collins will get a game, Robinson and Smith will get 2, and Melo will get 4-6.

Oh please, dude. He was just sticking up for his damn teammate. I'd like to know how that is being a thug.

As for suspensions, I think Collins will get a game, Robinson and Smith will get 2, and Melo will get 4-6.

Are you kidding? Stern HATES this stuff. Everyone involved gets a minimum of 5 games. Carmelo gets 10 if he's lucky.

There is a difference between sticking up for your teammate and doing what he did. Nothing had been done by the team he decided to put up his fists.

The reason the Nuggets kept all their starters in was because George Karl is friends with Admin Brown and he wanted to embarrass Isiah Thomas and the Knicks for firing Admin Brown. The Knicks are a bunch of thugs. A couple of days ago they were seen laughing it up on the court and bench after a blowout win over the Hawks and last night the shoe is on the other foot and they start a brawl. Nate Robinson is the biggest phony in the NBA. The Knicks deserve everything they get. Damn I hate the Knicks! Let's Go Heat!

The reason the Nuggets kept all their starters in was because George Karl is friends with Admin Brown and he wanted to embarrass Isiah Thomas and the Knicks for firing Admin Brown. The Knicks are a bunch of thugs. A couple of days ago they were seen laughing it up on the court and bench after a blowout win over the Hawks and last night the shoe is on the other foot and they start a brawl. Nate Robinson is the biggest phony in the NBA. The Knicks deserve everything they get. Damn I hate the Knicks! Let's Go Heat!

Um, they probably weren't laughing AT The Hawks. Probably something that happened in the game or something someone said.

if Robinson gets 2, Stern is a joke. Robinson should get as many games as Melo.

The reason the Nuggets kept all their starters in was because George Karl is friends with Admin Brown and he wanted to embarrass Isiah Thomas and the Knicks for firing Admin Brown.

They did the same thing against us a week ago. It was bizarre, to say the least, to see their starting five taking on our scrubs in the 4th quarter, when the nugs had a sizeable lead. I know Eric Reid and Tony Fiorentino commented on it.

The reason the Nuggets kept all their starters in was because George Karl is friends with Admin Brown and he wanted to embarrass Isiah Thomas and the Knicks for firing Admin Brown.

They did the same thing against us a week ago. It was bizarre, to say the least, to see their starting five taking on our scrubs in the 4th quarter, when the nugs had a sizeable lead. I know Eric Reid and Tony Fiorentino commented on it.

http://www.marlinbaseball.com/forums/index...showtopic=69756

We were talkin about it aswell here. George Karl has no respect.

Melo should be done for atleast 10 games. What he did was stupid. The fight had calmed down and he had to start it up again.

The foul was hard but it looked a lot worse than it was.

Are you kidding? Stern HATES this stuff. Everyone involved gets a minimum of 5 games. Carmelo gets 10 if he's lucky.

How is sticking up for your team mate, punching a guy then running away from him? I have no problem with carmelo hitting him, but atleast be prepared to fight not run away like a girl.

There's no way Collins or Anthony can be defended at all for this. Jeffries in my opinion shouldn't be suspended for more than a couple if that because from what I saw he didn't hit someone, he was just protecting his teammate and was eventually pulled down before he could do anything. Anthony should be sent off for at least 15 if not more. Jermaine O'Neal did something similar last year in the big brawl, except that fight was still ongoing and he was (semi) defending himself. The fight yesterday was calming down and Anthony decided he was going to be a p***y and escalate it again. Not only that, but he hit a player who had no chance of defending himself. I would suspend him for 25 if I was Stern, but 15 at the very least.

Oh, and apparently this was the second time in two nights Collins gets a flagrant foul. No way his move can be defended. I do feel bad for players like Xavier Lee though, who did nothing but got ejected anyways. Oh well, I doubt those random ejected players that were just holding people back have to take a seat.

Does anyone know how many Knicks came off the bench?