Yahoo Sports

Beastie

A year older now and with harmony between the front and manager's offices, the Florida Marlins have remained young, remained inexpensive and remained talented. Their primary decision will be whether to deal Dontrelle Willis, who is gaining on free agency, or Miguel Cabrera, an uncommonly good hitter with conditioning issues. They still need a closer.

Seriously did he just bash probably the 3rd best hitter in baseball?

A year older now and with harmony between the front and manager's offices, the Florida Marlins have remained young, remained inexpensive and remained talented. Their primary decision will be whether to deal Dontrelle Willis, who is gaining on free agency, or Miguel Cabrera, an uncommonly good hitter with conditioning issues. They still need a closer.

Seriously dont worry about it.. its just the easy thing to do

Going on last year. He did have some conditioning issues. Or dosen't anyone remember he had to shed a bunch of weight before he started to settle down at his position? I thought they wnt pretty mild on him. Could have brought up the attitude problems in his past as well.

Going on last year. He did have some conditioning issues. Or dosen't anyone remember he had to shed a bunch of weight before he started to settle down at his position? I thought they wnt pretty mild on him. Could have brought up the attitude problems in his past as well.

I remember that, he couldn't even bend down to field a groundball.

Did any of you ever see the picture of Miguel at the World Series parade with his shirt off?

Conditioning issues my ass, he's f***ing jacked.

It has nothing to do with build. Junior Griffey had serious conditioning issues that led to his decline, and it had nothing to do with weight.

I believe these comments from Yahoo Sports. Cabrera seems to be a conceited enough individual that his head will come in the way of his health in the future.

Yep. The dude never worked out in the offseason until he was injured in Cincinnati. By the time he started, it was too late.

Did any of you ever see the picture of Miguel at the World Series parade with his shirt off?

It has nothing to do with build. Junior Griffey had serious conditioning issues that led to his decline, and it had nothing to do with weight.

I believe these comments from Yahoo Sports. Cabrera seems to be a conceited enough individual that his head will come in the way of his health in the future.

I have heard that he doesn't put any effort into improving his game because it comes naturally to him...if that's true, then he'll ultimately suffer the same fate as Griffey

Seriously dont worry about it.. its just the easy thing to do

:notworthy

I have heard that he doesn't put any effort into improving his game because it comes naturally to him...if that's true, then he'll ultimately suffer the same fate as Griffey

Not to mention, he's just naturally bigger then Junior.

Griffey has gotten bigger the last few years because he started actually working out in the offseason, combined with the fact he is getting old.

no offense...but i put little stock into what a barry bonds fan says