So I walk into Burger King....

Boog Sciambi

well... i was actually sitting in burger king eating and i see this huge black guy walk in and i'm like holy sh*t that looks like cliff floyd...but i only like saw that he was tall and big... and then he came into clear view and it was cliff floyd.... it was the burger king on nob hill and 84 and he lives in hawks landing so it makes sense...

so anyway he orders his food and i was sitting next to the soda thingie so when he came over i'm like HEYYY CLIFF we can use you down here lolol and he was like hey thanks. then i talked about how i am buddies with one of the bat boys that he was cool with when he played down here and then i told him good luck next year and blahbalhabl...

so i thought that was cool... in other news it would be nice to see him in a marlins uni this year if we could get him for cheap...since he's so injury prone and alll..... can anyone say incentives??

Guest marlins02

when i tried getting julian's autograph on picture day back in 02 he told me in spanish "these faggots dont want us signing."

yeah he didnt sign because he didnt want to but it was so funny what he told me i didnt care. :lol

....to get a Whopper. I pull out the gift card I got for Christmas only to find out my local Burger King doesn't take them. Apparently corporate hasn't sent them the machine needed to read them because they're a franchise. I'm so pissed. The nearest Burger King that takes these damnedable cards is 45 minutes away. I wanted my f***in' Whopper, damnit!

That sucks one time i got a gift card to go to TGI Fridays for 25 bucks so i didn't bring a lot of money with me and i was treating a buddy of mine to dinner and i went to pay with the card and it didn't work because the person forgot to put the money on it when they gave it to my aunt to give to me, so i had to leave the resturant and go find an ATM and get money and leave my friend there, not one of my greatest moments.

A whopper is 5 dollars? Jesus Christ, I'm glad I don't eat fast food.

Lol. No, that's the price of a Whopper Value Meal after tax. Sorry for the confusion.

I guess that's not too bad, but I'd rather boil myself some pasta, personally. It's a dollar and it works for two meals. :cool

A whopper is 5 dollars? Jesus Christ, I'm glad I don't eat fast food.

Lol. No, that's the price of a Whopper Value Meal after tax. Sorry for the confusion.

I guess that's not too bad, but I'd rather boil myself some pasta, personally. It's a dollar and it works for two meals. :cool

Oh, me too, but some days you just don't feel like cooking. Besides, I need a pasta break. I've had too much of the past few months.

Guest marlins02

you could always go to wendy's for that $2.99 meal and choose between the chicken sandwich or the burger

No. I can't. My Wendys got shut down because some douchebag pooped in the fryilator.

you cant be serious :blink: