MB Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball League

For those of us who did not get to join the keepers league already started :( , I suggest a new Marlinbaseball baseball league is set up. If anyone wants to join or had thought about starting one, please make it known. So come out and let me know so I can either set it up, or we can decide who'll do it. Ok, so I am the first on the list, who will follow me into the depths?!?! Let's go!

Alright, so the list so far is:

industrialescampeon

furcalchick

FishFanInPA

Mabdul Doobakus

babaru

HelmsE

Benched

Shining-Hype_121

Ralph

That makes nine so far. Are we looking for a 10 or 12 team league? Either way, lets set it up and get going... In other news it's actually snowing for the first time this year out here so that's good news eh?

Alright sweet! Lets play ball gents and ladies...well in a month and a half or so.

Alright, so the list so far is:

industrialescampeon

furcalchick

FishFanInPA

Mabdul Doobakus

babaru

HelmsE

Benched

Shining-Hype_121

Ralph

That makes nine so far. Are we looking for a 10 or 12 team league? Either way, lets set it up and get going... In other news it's actually snowing for the first time this year out here so that's good news eh?

It's that weird or what? Boston has received almost no snow all this winter. We just had our major snow fall this wednesday and we got like 4 inches...pathetic.

i think it should be capped at 12 teams... if you have any more than that the free agent pool is all most none existent, like at 16 teams or higher, even 14 or more teams is pushing it you just dont have a decent reserve of players for ALL the teams if someone loses a key player. btw my team name is Luisville Sluggers. talk to you more on draft day!