February 23, 200719 yr March 11 SUN NYM @ FLA 1:10pm CW 11 (NY) March 25 SUN BOS @ FLA 1:05pm NESN (New England) March 30 FRI NYM @ FLA 1:10pm SNY (NY and cable) thats it so far...
February 23, 200719 yr ima little lost on this, but are these games gonna be on Sun Sports of FSN or maybe even ESPN?
February 23, 200719 yr Author ima little lost on this, but are these games gonna be on Sun Sports of FSN or maybe even ESPN? no...only in NY
February 23, 200719 yr March 11 SUN NYM @ FLA 1:10pm CW 11 (NY) March 25 SUN BOS @ FLA 1:05pm NESN (New England) March 30 FRI NYM @ FLA 1:10pm SNY (NY and cable) thats it so far... gracias i'll get to see a couple of those.
February 23, 200719 yr good thing that i have direct tv sport pack were i get ny sport channel / boston too
February 23, 200719 yr They might hopefully show a few ighlights on espn if the marlins play a game against a team like the NYyanks, BOsox, or Mets.
February 23, 200719 yr nice to know the only time i will see the marlins during spring training is the 1-2 games i physically am at :thumbdown
February 28, 200719 yr mlb.com say the Thursday, March 1, 2007 Orioles Marlins 1:05 p.m. Jupiter is on mlb.com do their have own camera or someone going gave game????????
February 28, 200719 yr mlb.com say the Thursday, March 1, 2007 Orioles Marlins 1:05 p.m. Jupiter is on mlb.com do their have own camera or someone going gave game???????? The last two games, mlb.tv has looked like they'll be showing the Marlins game when posted the day before but with both games there has not been an option to watch them. I'm assuming the Marlins will rarely be on mlb.tv during spring training.
March 2, 200719 yr good thing that i have direct tv sport pack were i get ny sport channel / boston too Won't matter....they block the games on DirecTV. I have always had a problem with this because I am paying for the extra FSN Sports Pack, so no one should be losing any revenue.
March 2, 200719 yr good thing that i have direct tv sport pack were i get ny sport channel / boston too Won't matter....they block the games on DirecTV. I have always had a problem with this because I am paying for the extra FSN Sports Pack, so no one should be losing any revenue. Yea... I got sucked into that FSN Sports Pack and got screwed with the black outs. I ended up springing for the MLB Extra Innings package...... freakin' awwwwwesooooooommmmmme. I still haven't see any mention of the 2007 season Extra Innings package. Hope DirecTV is not changing things up on me.
March 2, 200719 yr mlb.com say the Thursday, March 1, 2007 Orioles Marlins 1:05 p.m. Jupiter is on mlb.com do their have own camera or someone going gave game???????? The last two games, mlb.tv has looked like they'll be showing the Marlins game when posted the day before but with both games there has not been an option to watch them. I'm assuming the Marlins will rarely be on mlb.tv during spring training. I agree it says "video" next to the game at MLB.Com scores on the left side, but when you click on it, it only gave us the option of Baltimore radio (which I listened to Joe Angel call the game this afternoon). good thing that i have direct tv sport pack were i get ny sport channel / boston too Won't matter....they block the games on DirecTV. I have always had a problem with this because I am paying for the extra FSN Sports Pack, so no one should be losing any revenue. Yea... I got sucked into that FSN Sports Pack and got screwed with the black outs. I ended up springing for the MLB Extra Innings package...... freakin' awwwwwesooooooommmmmme. I still haven't see any mention of the 2007 season Extra Innings package. Hope DirecTV is not changing things up on me. Was just on the phone with DirecTV because I had noticed the same thing....no mention of MLB Extra Innings (which I have and yes it is awwwwwwwwesooooooooommmmmmme LOL. The customer service guy told me they are still in negotiations for a price so that is why they haven't advertised it yet, but he assured me they WILL have it. (Thank God !)
March 2, 200719 yr mlb.com say the Thursday, March 1, 2007 Orioles Marlins 1:05 p.m. Jupiter is on mlb.com do their have own camera or someone going gave game???????? The last two games, mlb.tv has looked like they'll be showing the Marlins game when posted the day before but with both games there has not been an option to watch them. I'm assuming the Marlins will rarely be on mlb.tv during spring training. I agree it says "video" next to the game at MLB.Com scores on the left side, but when you click on it, it only gave us the option of Baltimore radio (which I listened to Joe Angel call the game this afternoon). good thing that i have direct tv sport pack were i get ny sport channel / boston too Won't matter....they block the games on DirecTV. I have always had a problem with this because I am paying for the extra FSN Sports Pack, so no one should be losing any revenue. Yea... I got sucked into that FSN Sports Pack and got screwed with the black outs. I ended up springing for the MLB Extra Innings package...... freakin' awwwwwesooooooommmmmme. I still haven't see any mention of the 2007 season Extra Innings package. Hope DirecTV is not changing things up on me. Was just on the phone with DirecTV because I had noticed the same thing....no mention of MLB Extra Innings (which I have and yes it is awwwwwwwwesooooooooommmmmmme LOL. The customer service guy told me they are still in negotiations for a price so that is why they haven't advertised it yet, but he assured me they WILL have it. (Thank God !) Sweet! THAT'S what the hell I'm TALKIN' about. No matter the price, MLB Extra Innings will be on my TV this summer.
March 2, 200719 yr Sweet! THAT'S what the hell I'm TALKIN' about. No matter the price, MLB Extra Innings will be on my TV this summer. Say it again brother ! I work out of my house and in my office I have a nice 36" TV situated so I can watch baseball and work at the same time. I see all the afternoon games as well as the night games. No wonder I don't have a wife LOL.
March 2, 200719 yr Sweet! THAT'S what the hell I'm TALKIN' about. No matter the price, MLB Extra Innings will be on my TV this summer. Say it again brother ! I work out of my house and in my office I have a nice 36" TV situated so I can watch baseball and work at the same time. I see all the afternoon games as well as the night games. No wonder I don't have a wife LOL. Wives are over rated. Can a wife bring you 400 baseball games a week? Mine can't.
March 2, 200719 yr I agree it says "video" next to the game at MLB.Com scores on the left side, but when you click on it, it only gave us the option of Baltimore radio (which I listened to Joe Angel call the game this afternoon). Sneaky little bastards... Although it shows that every game is going to be shown through mlb.tv, if you go to the media guide and look at the daily games it shows that they're only showing 2-3 games a day and browsing through it, there will be no Marlin's games until at least the 7th of March. Looks like the radio broadcasts are going to have to suffice for now.
March 2, 200719 yr i saw mets game on direct tv sport pack on wed but their block it on thur and i saw game red sox game on wed but thur game was block out
March 2, 200719 yr i saw mets game on direct tv sport pack on wed but their block it on thur and i saw game red sox game on wed but thur game was block out During the regular season, everything is blocked if your out-of-market.
March 3, 200719 yr is was this week during spring game i was able see wed game on NESN and i say met first spring game on SNY too but only first game the next game was blockout on both channel today i watching nat vs bal on masn today their showing the red sox game on NESN this is cazy on fri their block the channel
March 4, 200719 yr guys i went to the game today and there was a huge sign in left field saying "150 marlins games" fsn florida and sun sports
March 4, 200719 yr guys i went to the game today and there was a huge sign in left field saying "150 marlins games" fsn florida and sun sports thats basically gonna be the case
March 4, 200719 yr Spring Training games are entirely lame to watch on television, you have to be there for the full enjoyment during spring.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.