Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hilary Duff

Featured Replies

She only looks unattractive in about half of those pics.

 

Improvement!

 

She had so much promise, but like many other young starlets she let her insecurities get the best of her and she stopped eating.

She used to be way hotter. She lost weight when she was already skinny and that hair...meh. Doesn't look good on her.

apparently Barry Zito is hittin that

 

I was just about to say something like that.

I'd do her in a second, but apparently she's waiting til' she gets married. :(

 

Ah. And I was so sure I had her in the palm of my hand. Damn you, Hilary. Damn tease...

 

:mad

She is growing up. She is becoming a woman. She was always attractive but she is becoming sexy.

"I'm not a girl, not yet a woman.............."

 

/ends self for quoting Britney Spears song.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.