Dolphins Sign Joey Porter

Marlins Phenom

The Miami Dolphins and LB Joey Porter have reached agreement on a five-year, $32.5 million deal that includes $20 million worth of guaranteed money.

Free-agent fullback Justin Griffith will be visiting Green Bay today.

Free-agent tackle Luke Petitgout has reached agreement on a deal with Tampa Bay.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/10033511

It was a good signing, only if they can build up their offense. So far they have only subracted from their offense. Adding Joey Porter wont mean anything if they cant score points. The culpepper question mark is only getting bigger as they get rid of players on offense.

man all our line backers are freaking pro bowlers with the exception of channing...... and even he might be a pro bowler....

now if we only get rid of chambers high paid ass..... and no we cant get daunte stallworth the man is like one suspension from being out for a year......

i do expect booker or chambers to be traded by draft day

we might have the best Defense in the entire leauge........

NOBODY Say playoffs!!!!! radiers had the 3rd best Defens in the game and they were 2-14.........

man all our line backers are freaking pro bowlers with the exception of channing...... and even he might be a pro bowler....

now if we only get rid of chambers high paid ass..... and no we cant get daunte stallworth the man is like one suspension from being out for a year......

i do expect booker or chambers to be traded by draft day

we might have the best Defense in the entire leauge........

NOBODY Say playoffs!!!!! radiers had the 3rd best Defens in the game and they were 2-14.........

Great post acutally. The defense will improve. I dont know if the dline will take a hit without carter or bowens, but they did improve their line backers.

Their offense was terrible last year, I dont think I have to tell any dolfin fan that. I guess we'll have to see how the draft and the rest of free agency pans out before we can rate the dolphins offense. As of right now the offense is worse than last year, but I am sure they will add about 6 players to the current unit if not more.

we are supposed to meet with Grahm TE NE, and Stallworth WR Phi too.

Stallworth, Chambers would be a nice 1-2 punch for WR I think.

I wouldn't mind trading away our future for Calvin Johnson.

How does the #9 pick this year, our 2 second rounders, plus a first next year sound for the #2 or 3 pick and the chance to grab Calvin? Steep? Probably, but man that guy is going to be great and just about as close as you get to a lock to be a superstar and he will make ANY QB look better than they actually are.

How does the #9 pick this year, our 2 second rounders, plus a first next year sound for the #2 or 3 pick and the chance to grab Calvin? Steep? Probably, but man that guy is going to be great and just about as close as you get to a lock to be a superstar and he will make ANY QB look better than they actually are.

No way in HELL I would give up our first three picks and next years first for Calvin Johnson. Id give up our 9th(overall) and OUR first 2nd round pick for Calvin Johnson but thats about it.

P.S. I love the Porter signing. QBs will FEAR the Phins.

That sounds like a great idea if you are a fan of any team in the afc east but the dolphins...

That would seriously be a terrible move. The dolphins need more than a reciever. So the dolphins would give up two second rounders and an extra first rounder to move up 6 spots? Reciever is the one position you dont do that for.

No way in HELL I would give up our first three picks and next years first for Calvin Johnson. Id give up our 9th(overall) and OUR first 2nd round pick for Calvin Johnson but thats about it.

P.S. I love the Porter signing. QBs will FEAR the Phins.

Yea its alot, no doubt about it. I truly believe CJ will be a special player though, and when was the last time we've had a superstar on offense? We all know who that was. If CJ becomes a superstar like many predict, then would it be worth it? I think so.

I doubt it even comes down to that though, because I have a feeling the Raiders will pass on Russell and take Calvin Johnson. He is just too special of a player to pass on. If the Raiders don't take Russell BTW, it definitely helps our chances of him or Quinn falling to us at 9.

Geez, I heard this on the radio and I thought they said Jerry Porter.

Seems like a reasonable cap number for a good player. I don't honestly know enough about Porter to have a major reaction to this signing.

I find it a little curious that Porter wanted to come to such a crappy team, but maybe he believes we're not that far away, or maybe Cameron gave him quite a pitch.

I think it's pretty clear that we're going to be drafting offense at this point.