April 1, 200719 yr Why did I like the Mavs anyway? Dirk is a jerk, Mark Cuban is a woman, and Jerry Stackhouse can't sing! Screw this team, GO CHAMPS - GO HEAT! :notworthy :notworthy
April 1, 200719 yr You know, I don't think Wade gets the fouls called that he should. He deserves to be at the line more.
April 1, 200719 yr Why did I like the Mavs anyway? Dirk is a jerk, Mark Cuban is a woman, and Jerry Stackhouse can't sing! Screw this team, GO CHAMPS - GO HEAT! :notworthy :notworthy good one :confused
April 1, 200719 yr Dodge is like totally soooo cool!!! Nice waste of a thread. Nope, you are definitely innocent on the front of starting up with Heat fans. :thumbup
April 1, 200719 yr Why did I like the Mavs anyway? Dirk is a jerk, Mark Cuban is a woman, and Jerry Stackhouse can't sing! Screw this team, GO CHAMPS - GO HEAT! :notworthy :notworthy What caused this change? :lol
April 1, 200719 yr Why did I like the Mavs anyway? Dirk is a jerk, Mark Cuban is a woman, and Jerry Stackhouse can't sing! Screw this team, GO CHAMPS - GO HEAT! :notworthy :notworthy What caused this change? :lol your an idiot
April 1, 200719 yr OMG THE HEAT SUCK!?@?!@?!?#@!$?!@#%?@#$?$%^ Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! You sure that says moderator on under your username? BTW. Happy April Fools to you too Dodge you big Mavs fan!
April 1, 200719 yr Any of you who are getting irritated/angry by this thread need to chill out. Seriously.
April 1, 200719 yr What a coincidence...Today I realized Ive been rooting for the wrong team on 15-501 all along GO DUKE
April 1, 200719 yr You've got to fight, fight, fight for FSU! You've got to scalp 'em Seminoles; You've got to win, win, win, win this game, and roll on down and make those goals. For FSU is on the warpath now, and at the battle's end she's great. She's Great! So fight fight fight fight to victory. Our Seminoles from Florida State! F-L-O-R-I-D-A-S-T-A-T-E Florida State! Florida State! Florida State!
April 1, 200719 yr On, brave old Flor-i-da, just keep on marching on your way! On, brave old Flor-i-da, and we will cheer you on your play! Rah! Rah! Rah! And as you march a-long, we'll sing our victory song anew With all your might Go on and Fight Gators Fight for Dixie's rightly proud of you (Chorus) So give a cheer for the Orange and Blue, Waving for-ev-er, forever Pride of old Flor-i-da, May she droop nev-er We'll sing a song for the flag to-day, Cheer for the team at play! On to the goal we'll fight our way for Flor-i-da. http://fightmusic.com/mp3/sec/Florida__The...nd_The_Blue.mp3
April 1, 200719 yr What a coincidence...Today I realized Ive been rooting for the wrong team on 15-501 all along GO DUKE Dook sux. More like Va Jay Jay GayDick!
April 1, 200719 yr I can't do the Tar Heel thing; I'm not that depraved. So... J-E-T-S! JETS! JETS! JETS! Mabdul
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.