Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

We're not that dumb are we?

Featured Replies

 

 

 

This is HILARIOUS! I guess some australian guys go around asking americans questions.

my favorite part is the guy at the 1:51 mark

What disgusts me even more is all the fat people in this video. We really are a disgustingly fat country,that really needs to change. These things are highly edited though, I'd imagine 90% of the people knew the questions they asked, they just show the dumb 10% of people who didn't.

  • Author

What disgusts me even more is all the fat people in this video. We really are a disgustingly fat country,that really needs to change. These things are highly edited though, I'd imagine 90% of the people knew the questions they asked, they just show the dumb 10% of people who didn't.

 

I am sure they went through hundreds of people to get those answers, however those were real answers.

 

I love when they ask the guy name a country that starts with U and he says yugoslavia!

Well it was a funny video, but Australia has a bigger obesity problem than the US and I'm sure they have a just as high or higher percentage of morons.

Wow. That's sad. I could answer most of those off the top of my head.

Wow. That's sad. I could answer most of those off the top of my head.

Most? :blink:

 

There may have been one or two I had to think about for a moment. Notice I said off the TOP of my head. Besides. I had just woken up when I watched that video. Cut me some slack man.

  • Author

I liked how they would change the name of australia to france, north korea, iran and tell someone to put a flag in the country. I'll give someone a pass for putting Iran as australia, but not france.

This is pretty funny Im sure Americans would score the best if they asked what killed Anna Nicole smith or whose the babys daddy. But those videos have no credibility because im sure about half the people are just saying those things to be funny and get on TV.

  • Author

This is pretty funny Im sure Americans would score the best if they asked what killed Anna Nicole smith or whose the babys daddy. But those videos have no credibility because im sure about half the people are just saying those things to be funny and get on TV.

 

Agree with the first part. Geography/world events is/are a MAJOR weakness for a lot of people. People have trouble even naming the states let alone finding Chile on the map.

Maybe some were saying things (I bet they do it all the time on Jay walking) but I am sure a lot is real. I also agree that they probably went through a thousand people to get those answers. Its just really funny.

Agree with the first part. Geography/world events is/are a MAJOR weakness for a lot of people. People have trouble even naming the states let alone finding Chile on the map.

I think this has been posted but it's oh so relevant here:

Agree with the first part. Geography/world events is/are a MAJOR weakness for a lot of people. People have trouble even naming the states let alone finding Chile on the map.

I think this has been posted but it's oh so relevant here:

 

lol...that is awesome :thumbup

Agree with the first part. Geography/world events is/are a MAJOR weakness for a lot of people. People have trouble even naming the states let alone finding Chile on the map.

I think this has been posted but it's oh so relevant here:

 

 

 

Umm, that map is wrong. It's spelled Europe, not Yurop. :thumbdown

  • Author

Agree with the first part. Geography/world events is/are a MAJOR weakness for a lot of people. People have trouble even naming the states let alone finding Chile on the map.

I think this has been posted but it's oh so relevant here:

 

 

 

Umm, that map is wrong. It's spelled Europe, not Yurop. :thumbdown

 

 

Did you see the video? Its a joke

Agree with the first part. Geography/world events is/are a MAJOR weakness for a lot of people. People have trouble even naming the states let alone finding Chile on the map.

I think this has been posted but it's oh so relevant here:

 

 

 

Umm, that map is wrong. It's spelled Europe, not Yurop. :thumbdown

 

 

Did you see the video? Its a joke

 

 

:nono Spelling errors of whole countries like that is just not funny. Europe...it's Europe.

  • Author

Agree with the first part. Geography/world events is/are a MAJOR weakness for a lot of people. People have trouble even naming the states let alone finding Chile on the map.

I think this has been posted but it's oh so relevant here:

 

 

 

Umm, that map is wrong. It's spelled Europe, not Yurop. :thumbdown

 

 

Did you see the video? Its a joke

 

 

:nono Spelling errors of whole countries like that is just not funny. Europe...it's Europe.

 

you mean continents not countries. Maybe you should see the video so you can understand what we are talking about.

How ironic, complains about spelling Europe wrong, but then refers to it as a country. :rolleyes:

 

 

ROTFLMAO!

Whoever was in charge of the subtitles in that video needs to be fired, NOW.

 

I thought it was pretty funny that people kept putting places like Iran and North Korea all the way over in Australia.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.