May 14, 200719 yr Anybody have a clue? Now that the Julio nightmare has finally ended, where are we? Has Owens proven he's our man? How about Tank? Will Gregg be given a try? Anybody? :blink:
May 14, 200719 yr It SHOULD be Lindstrom. Hell, I'd close with Uggla if it got him out of the lineup.
May 14, 200719 yr It's Henry Owens, but since he's on the DL I'd like to see Lindstrom get a shot, I like his stuff.
May 15, 200719 yr I'll take Lindstrom. I wouldn't mind seeing Tank if he would have to face a lefty or two.
May 15, 200719 yr We appeared to be using Henry Owens (who is my favorite for the job) before he was injured.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.