Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

what want wrong on fri and saturday?

Featured Replies

we cannot find a way to beat those mets at home. their feel like their at home here in miami .their have won 5 game in row here .i know i pitching have not play as good as their can .too many pitcher in DL but bats are not making noise. we leaving too many on base. how can we beat them ?we got one more home game before we hit road again.

I swear the met fans sitting in front of me smelled like wet dogs.

 

hahahaha good one. i went to the game on saturday night and its just so sad how you can hear all the mets fans cheering over the marlins. I felt like i was at Shea stadium with everyone cheering over the marlins. :thumbdown

I swear the met fans sitting in front of me smelled like wet dogs.

 

hahahaha good one. i went to the game on saturday night and its just so sad how you can hear all the mets fans cheering over the marlins. I felt like i was at Shea stadium with everyone cheering over the marlins. :thumbdown

 

It was pretty loud from the Mets fans last night. I find it annoying and obnoxious, but there's only one way to swing it to a pro-marlins crowd....and that is by beating the Mets at home. The Marlins gave the Marlins fans there the last two games very little to cheer about.

The Mets are just a vastly superior team than the Marlins are. In 2003 and 2004 you didn't hear a peep out of the Mets fans because they were all wearing Marlins jerseys. I hate to say it...by Miami is chock full of front runners.

I swear the met fans sitting in front of me smelled like wet dogs.

 

hahahaha good one. i went to the game on saturday night and its just so sad how you can hear all the mets fans cheering over the marlins. I felt like i was at Shea stadium with everyone cheering over the marlins. :thumbdown

 

It was pretty loud from the Mets fans last night. I find it annoying and obnoxious, but there's only one way to swing it to a pro-marlins crowd....and that is by beating the Mets at home. The Marlins gave the Marlins fans there the last two games very little to cheer about.

 

Yep, I was there and watching a joke like Obermueller pitch didn't leave me in a good mood.

I swear the met fans sitting in front of me smelled like wet dogs.

 

hahahaha good one. i went to the game on saturday night and its just so sad how you can hear all the mets fans cheering over the marlins. I felt like i was at Shea stadium with everyone cheering over the marlins. :thumbdown

 

It was pretty loud from the Mets fans last night. I find it annoying and obnoxious, but there's only one way to swing it to a pro-marlins crowd....and that is by beating the Mets at home. The Marlins gave the Marlins fans there the last two games very little to cheer about.

 

Yep, I was there and watching a joke like Obermueller pitch didn't leave me in a good mood.

I decided at the last minute not to go to that game...I'm sure happy I stayed at home.

 

how was El Gran Combo?

I swear the met fans sitting in front of me smelled like wet dogs.

 

hahahaha good one. i went to the game on saturday night and its just so sad how you can hear all the mets fans cheering over the marlins. I felt like i was at Shea stadium with everyone cheering over the marlins. :thumbdown

 

It was pretty loud from the Mets fans last night. I find it annoying and obnoxious, but there's only one way to swing it to a pro-marlins crowd....and that is by beating the Mets at home. The Marlins gave the Marlins fans there the last two games very little to cheer about.

 

Yep, I was there and watching a joke like Obermueller pitch didn't leave me in a good mood.

I decided at the last minute not to go to that game...I'm sure happy I stayed at home.

 

how was El Gran Combo?

 

They had the crowd going and it was fun to stay for a few songs, but I'm not familiar with them or their music and I had to jet because I live 200 miles from the stadium.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.