Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fish @ Bravos

Featured Replies

nice....this is why this willie harris guy is going to be a great left fielder for us.

Yeah, based on his career numbers, he's really gonna keep up his hot streak.

Figures none of these games are on TBS.

In 2008, FSN South and SportSouth will be the home to most Braves games in the South. WTBS will only carry 45 Braves games within Braves territory in the South. TBS will carry a Sunday Afternoon Game every week nationally and no more than 13, I believe, can have any one team (the Braves) play in one season.

 

Braves are like everyone else now....well except the Chicago teams on WGN, but that may soon be changing.

 

Now, you are in Illinois near St. Louis...so MLB.tv or MLB Extra Innings would deliver all the Marlins games for you except those against the Cardinals (which you can watch on FSN Midwest or KSDK).

Figures none of these games are on TBS.

Braves on TBS is no longer a reality.

 

In 2008, FSN South and SportSouth will be the home to most Braves games in the South. WTBS will only carry 45 Braves games within Braves territory in the South. TBS will carry a Sunday Afternoon Game every week nationally and no more than 13, I believe, can have any one team (the Braves) play in one season.

 

Braves are like everyone else now....well except the Chicago teams on WGN, but that may soon be changing.

 

i know...they are taking away my braves now...grr.

 

inning over, i'll get into this a bit later.

Figures none of these games are on TBS.

Braves on TBS is no longer a reality.

 

In 2008, FSN South and SportSouth will be the home to most Braves games in the South. WTBS will only carry 45 Braves games within Braves territory in the South. TBS will carry a Sunday Afternoon Game every week nationally and no more than 13, I believe, can have any one team (the Braves) play in one season.

 

Braves are like everyone else now....well except the Chicago teams on WGN, but that may soon be changing.

I have the game on TBS tonight and FSN. I have advanced cable.

Figures none of these games are on TBS.

Braves on TBS is no longer a reality.

 

In 2008, FSN South and SportSouth will be the home to most Braves games in the South. WTBS will only carry 45 Braves games within Braves territory in the South. TBS will carry a Sunday Afternoon Game every week nationally and no more than 13, I believe, can have any one team (the Braves) play in one season.

 

Braves are like everyone else now....well except the Chicago teams on WGN, but that may soon be changing.

I have the game on TBS tonight and FSN. I have advanced cable.

 

umm...tbs has raymond on. that is probably ss.

Figures none of these games are on TBS.

Braves on TBS is no longer a reality.

 

In 2008, FSN South and SportSouth will be the home to most Braves games in the South. WTBS will only carry 45 Braves games within Braves territory in the South. TBS will carry a Sunday Afternoon Game every week nationally and no more than 13, I believe, can have any one team (the Braves) play in one season.

 

Braves are like everyone else now....well except the Chicago teams on WGN, but that may soon be changing.

I have the game on TBS tonight and FSN. I have advanced cable.

:lol ok I did. It just switched to Everyone Loves Raymond at 7:30

I was that guy in Marlins gear in Atlanta during the 1998-2002 years!

You were the only one.

 

 

 

No he wasnt.

Anyone else in S Florida having reception problems with FSN?

 

:banghead

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.